24 5v5 arenas from different views! soon

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
So we are playing some 5v5s and many ppl are filming the stuff, I'm just making a thread so that ppl can share their movies on one place. I will upload some here soon from a feral and I hope many will share their movies from other classes. :)

Update: I fixed the quality on the movie but the sound is gone because one of the songs I used broke the copyright agreement. I might upload a new version later but until then I hope you guys will enjoy this musicless video:

this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have at least 20 games, both losses and wins and still frapsing.

So we just ended since some guys had to go to sleep :) Had some awesome fights! I'll upload screens from scores and stuff later.

1odZ4jN.png

Dem people don't really like my Disc. 22k damage taken, survived :D

MULVwVk.png

The result of that game, 2 spriests and a rogue hurt o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be disappointed if we don't do more sometime.

We'll deffo do some more sometime :D Too awesome to not repeat. Doing 5v5 with 12-14 different people, changing teams all the time. So awesome <3

Another screen:
eErPTkM.png

Sap Shaman so he doesn't purge shield & nuke Disc = win :D

I just looked over my watchable material, I got 12 arenas recorded. 6 of them are wins and 6 of them are losses, so I will have to embarass myself for your entertainment. I will cut them together tomarrow when I wake up and add some music, won't edit it much at all.

So well, stay tuned tomarrow. :)

I just looked over my watchable material, I got 12 arenas recorded. 6 of them are wins and 6 of them are losses, so I will have to embarass myself for your entertainment. I will cut them together tomarrow when I wake up and add some music, won't edit it much at all.

So well, stay tuned tomarrow. :)

Well, you prolly also recorded this game, were you totally raped us! Dual feral o_O Scary shit.
jSulB4z.png

Looking forward to the vid man :)

I did upload the movie to youtube but the quality doesn't get better than 360 for some reason. If someone know how to fix this, please let me know. Btw: Upload more goddamn, can't be the only one! :(

The quality got fixed by itself, youtube just took a while working on the movie. No sound tho so fix your own before starting the movie. The movie can be found in the first post. Please enjoy. :)

Aweome vid, really enjoyed watching :D We didn't do all too bad for a bunch of random people without Skype. Check 6:10 for my amazing Gouge and fall off :p Fun and choatic as hell!

Do the thingy where you can add music from YouTube's library, in the actual YouTube editor thingy.

Ye, tried to find something there just to replace the song but could only find bs. Need a good song that is around 5:15 long or two not so long.

Users who are viewing this thread