2100+ MMR team, LF arena player for new season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about that post shows any emotion, especially anger. you dumb?

water said:
You post in like every thread bashing him rofl. why so mad?

him being bad and me pointing it out makes me mad? why arent other people calling him out mad?

Falkor said:
him being bad and me pointing it out makes me mad? why arent other people calling him out mad?

Because you're the only nerd who responds to every thread he makes.

Total Posts

Posts Per Day

R O F L

How are you measuring his skill by his posts anyway?

If we were doing that I would have to assume you are fucking terrible considering you are still rocking of the nightfail.

Once again, youmad?

of the nightfall is the best one imo.

umad?

Haha lmfao i'm the new warrior on they're team and I carried em to 2.2k but I'm gonna go for 2.4 and possibly get diets to 2.2k. B. dietz is an ok Druid but ok will only ge us so far in terms of mirror matches amirite. So imma be leveling a rogue/Mage and priest while were not doing games. My plan is to make our rating so high we can get farmed and still be 100+ pts ontop. So far I have to say the only decent players I've played or vsd on shadowburn are strategy the shaman in our team. He actually knows what his doing and has a good courtyard view of his surroundings. Also shoutouts to Armageddon and the BE rogue that's with a ret pally that starts with V he actually bet us, but then I thought out a strat and we bet them. C. And won't be losing to them as warrior/shaman anytime soon. Also the feral Druid of the previous r1 team teaming with a dpriest was decent. I can't honestly say anyone else has stood out. Arena has been fairly gimped ATM with retarded comps and people playing an alt with an "Op" comp assuming it'll be faceroll. I haven't seen any shadpriest/rogue comps or m/spriest which is making the experience less challenging. My warrior is Serennialol on Azshara Shadowburn BG whispe me ingame if u wanna ask a question or just say hello :D

wall of text!!!!!!!!!! xfer to ruin for better matchs imo. check out the thread there with all the teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread