2100+ MMR team, LF arena player for new season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolt- said:
Team geared to the teeth loosing in 2min. Sounds like a fun bracket

i guess it's our playing style, we lost 2 at first, then we figured out a plan and won 4 in a row and they couldn't do anything about it.

the SS'd match is the last match, i think they sort of gave up once they realized they can't beat us, we'd simply outlast them.

as you can see, there is only 1 kill recorded.

edit: here is the link to the previous win, as you can see, it lasted 7~8 minutes.

btw, my partner got quite a few upgrades from yesterday's SWP run, we will be even more unstoppable now hehe.

Yesterday - 10:30:00 PM

Obtained [Shroud of Chieftain Ner'zhul].

Yesterday - 10:28:00 PM

Obtained [Skyshatter Treads].

Yesterday - 10:28:00 PM

Obtained [Skyshatter Bands].

Yesterday - 10:20:00 PM

Obtained [Handguards of Defiled Worlds].

Yesterday - 10:20:00 PM

Obtained [Hammer of Sanctification]. (Equipped)

glancealot said:
oh, i'd LOVE to play with a mage. rogue+mage is a really OP combo.

dietz(the druid posted in one of the above posts) already transfered and we ran him through swp yesterday.

Sounds good, I've gotta buy some play time then Maybe next week I can transfer. I live in the Eastern Time zone btw :p if that matters.

Really lookin forward to some arena :D

carried a bunch of noobs to another victory against a very good horde team...i, while carrying horde flag, had less than 500 health when the game ended (even though it shows 100%, its because when game ends your health goes to full, )...i was hiding in that corner on horde ramp, they flushed me out, i sprinted and parachuted, i used evasion, i used cloak, i was out of cool downs...

image.cgi

oh and this week we went 10-0 in 2vs2, currently our MMR is 2173

image.cgi

bump because we are looking for more 70's to play with! come get your weekly 700~800 points!

glancealot said:
bump because we are looking for more 70's to play with! come get your weekly 700~800 points!

You get points based both from your personal rating and your team rating. So no, it would not be 700-800 points per week. Please stop trying to draw attention to yourself with your 'I SOOOOOOOOOOO PRO IN WSG YOOOOOOOO'

Regroovenate said:
You get points based both from your personal rating and your team rating. So no, it would not be 700-800 points per week. Please stop trying to draw attention to yourself with your 'I SOOOOOOOOOOO PRO IN WSG YOOOOOOOO'

you have never done arena then.

as long as you play 30% of the games, you get points according to team rating.

the new druid we got, dietz, he got 751 points yet his personal rating is only 1100.

your personal rating needs to be within 100 of team rating to be qualified for season end mount/title, both of which are no longer available at 70.

glancealot said:

you have never done arena then.

as long as you play 30% of the games, you get points according to team rating.

the new druid we got, dietz, he got 751 points yet his personal rating is only 1100.

your personal rating needs to be within 100 of team rating to be qualified for season end mount/title, both of which are no longer available at 70.

This is different at 70 than at 80, then.

In order to receive points based on the team rating, you need to be within 150 points and have 30%+ played on the week (at 80). Otherwise, you will receive points according to your personal rating (unless it is below 1500, in which case you will receive equiv to 1500, as long as you have 30%+ played on the week.).

Whatever the poster said above though is completely false. (Team rating + personal rating? What?)

EDIT: Example...

My PR is 1900, TR is 2050. I have 31% played on the week.

^ I will receive points according to my 2050 team rating as I meet all other requirements.

My PR is 1899, TR is 2050. I have 31% played on the week.

^ I will receive points according to my 1899 personal rating, as I don't meet the within 150 PR/TR requirement.

My PR is 1900, TR is 2050, I have 29% played on the week.

^ I will not receive any points on the week as I don't have 30% played on a team.

My MMR is 3150, TR is 2200, PR is 1100, I have 50% played on the week.

^ I will receive the equiv of a 1500 rated team as I have 30%+ played on the week, but my PR and TR gap is too great (over 150 points). Also, my rating is below 1500 so the amount of arena points I receive will be adjusted. MMR means NOTHING when it comes to receiving arena points.

^^^^ How it works at 80.

SirTwinksALot said:
This is different at 70 than at 80, then.

In order to receive points based on the team rating, you need to be within 150 points and have 30%+ played on the week (at 80). Otherwise, you will receive points according to your personal rating (unless it is below 1500, in which case you will receive equiv to 1500, as long as you have 30%+ played on the week.).

Whatever the poster said above though is completely false. (Team rating + personal rating? What?)

EDIT: Example...

My PR is 1900, TR is 2050. I have 31% played on the week.

^ I will receive points according to my 2050 team rating as I meet all other requirements.

My PR is 1899, TR is 2050. I have 31% played on the week.

^ I will receive points according to my 1899 personal rating, as I don't meet the within 150 PR/TR requirement.

My PR is 1900, TR is 2050, I have 29% played on the week.

^ I will not receive any points on the week as I don't have 30% played on a team.

My MMR is 3150, TR is 2200, PR is 1100, I have 50% played on the week.

^ I will receive the equiv of a 1500 rated team as I have 30%+ played on the week, but my PR and TR gap is too great (over 150 points). Also, my rating is below 1500 so the amount of arena points I receive will be adjusted. MMR means NOTHING when it comes to receiving arena points.

^^^^ How it works at 80.

well thanks for clarifying...

basically, if you are good, it won't take too long to level your personal rating to within 150 of our team rating, and then receive 700~800 points a week...

glancealot said:
well thanks for clarifying...

basically, if you are good geared, it won't take too long to level your personal rating to within 150 of our team rating, and then receive 700~800 points a week...
fixed it for you

Regroovenate said:
don't do it

he already transferred:)

and we just dueled, he is really really good (skilled and geared):), although i still beat him in duels by resetting whenever things don't go my way:p

aka im a rogue and i have two sets of cooldowns to cover my lack of skill

UPDATED:

we aren't looking for any twinks for our team anymore, we have gotten 3 transfers so far, 2 really good ones, dietz and shadowzoned, they are both on our team. we are doing great as a team.

we are getting another transfer this Tuesday (paladin), i have no idea what i am gonna do with him right now, so basically, we don't need anymore!

thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread