20's Wargames

Yes, not bashing that - offering that every other bracket died because throngs rushed to the f2play bracket to farm undergeared instead of simply queueing their own and keeping games alive.... which would have been good, solid twink games.

What "everyone" with a twink asking for separation in the first place supposedly wanted. What they got was oblivion.

edit- they created NEW twinks in the f2play bracket instead of doing what youre trying here and surviving in their own.

The only twinks that wanted separation was 19s but that point was rendered moot by classic and the SL squish.

The only good part about the merging of the brackets is all these retards coming out of the woodworks for me to yell at.

I dunno, a lot of 39s talked hard about how amazing it would be and actually kept things going a while, I believe.

But levelers/fodder are the lifeblood for twinking, and it was always thus.

edit- the thing is taking into account what percentage of a bracket actually isnt crap windowlickers... usually a lot lower than believed.

I dunno, a lot of 39s talked hard about how amazing it would be and actually kept things going a while, I believe.

But levelers/fodder are the lifeblood for twinking, and it was always thus.

edit- the thing is taking into account what percentage of a bracket actually isnt crap windowlickers... usually a lot lower than believed.
This is a wargames thread, anybody thats ever organized wargames knows.

the first time? Yea, we got well into cata before it finally collapsed.

The second time? naw. we knew it was gonna be a disaster.

And yea, to borrow Rises infinitely useful racecar analogy, were pretty aware of how many people are just getting from one red light to the next and how many people have got the pedal on the floor the whole way

Users who are viewing this thread