US 20s Horde Community

bump, current link in https://xpoff.com/threads/the-20-29s-directory-armory-guilds.74248/ seems to be the link for old community

@ohti you should add the links to the vet armory thread, like how they are in the old 20 bracket armory thread
Good idea actually, I'll wrangle up the links and add a new section when I have the free time. Thanks for the suggestion.
They don’t like players who are better than them
I'm not sure who runs the Horde community but the same shit happens in the Alliance community. The biggest mistake was the owner giving well over 100+ people the moderator role. I've been meaning to reach out to Goji to help him fix the Alliance one.
[doublepost=1578689602,1578689527][/doublepost]
They don’t like players who are better than them
Most of us are aware that you are a skilled player, the lot of us dont like you because you're an asshole.

Good idea actually, I'll wrangle up the links and add a new section when I have the free time. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not sure who runs the Horde community but the same shit happens in the Alliance community. The biggest mistake was the owner giving well over 100+ people the moderator role. I've been meaning to reach out to Goji to help him fix the Alliance one.
[doublepost=1578689602,1578689527][/doublepost]
Most of us are aware that you are a skilled player, the lot of us dont like you because you're an asshole.
Yeah but kicking me repeatedly because you don’t like me is petty and annoying Lmao. Talking shit is fun don’t be such a sensitive boy and talk shit back

Yeah but kicking me repeatedly because you don’t like me is petty and annoying Lmao. Talking shit is fun don’t be such a sensitive boy and talk shit back
I agree whole heartedly, there should only be a select few that have moderator powers. Most people let emotions get in the way of their thinking.

i got kicked xd
Joined in new toon today. Gave some advice to a guy who asked a few questions returning to game. That’s all lol

If that's the case we really need to address this behavior. This is not responsible stewardship for our community.

upload_2020-1-10_17-55-28.png

This might help, thread on linking two battle.net accounts with WoW-- https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764276374

I linked a starter account a long time ago, but can't remember the exact process.

i made a starter long ago, while on a vacation, used a different email and just put crap on account info when creating it. i ended up having to do a blizzard call ticket, where filled out info and sent pic of my drivers license and then they called me. i explained the above out and i did have the secret password also for my F2P account. blizzard merged it to my main battle net account.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/322/ticket

[doublepost=1578701292,1578700833][/doublepost]one more thing when accounts are merged, i lost excess pets. for example
- main account has 3 DMF zeppelin pets
- trial account has 3 DMF zeppelin pets
- after merge i had 3 DMF zeppelin pets, 3 were wiped

i recommend caging pets that would fall into this category, pets on my trial account i lost from DMF, holiday events, could have netted 100K+ gold on any server

Last edited:
Hey guys - sorry I haven't been active much in the past couple weeks. It does look like there's a community / guild bug going around that is randomly booting people from guilds and communities. We had some people randomly kicked from Durotar Dive Team.

Regarding the spam community kicks, I have heard about this in-game from a few different people and am considering cleaning up the community mods. But if you were booted recently it may just be from the bug. Unfortunately the community admin system sucks nuts, so we can't see an audit trail of who's booting who. Only solution really is to limit moderators and keep the invite open.

I was still able to use the invite code "Wv7GBZZTjK3" on one of my alts, so seems like that is still working. If anyone experiences otherwise, let me know.

Will post an update if anything changes.

<3 - BoonDJ

Hey guys - sorry I haven't been active much in the past couple weeks. It does look like there's a community / guild bug going around that is randomly booting people from guilds and communities. We had some people randomly kicked from Durotar Dive Team.

Regarding the spam community kicks, I have heard about this in-game from a few different people and am considering cleaning up the community mods. But if you were booted recently it may just be from the bug. Unfortunately the community admin system sucks nuts, so we can't see an audit trail of who's booting who. Only solution really is to limit moderators and keep the invite open.

I was still able to use the invite code "Wv7GBZZTjK3" on one of my alts, so seems like that is still working. If anyone experiences otherwise, let me know.

Will post an update if anything changes.

<3 - BoonDJ

All the communities were down for hours (guild chats too) yesterday. I logged on around 730pm and didnt notice them working correctly until after midnight, wouldnt be surprised if that had something to do with it. Bnet had the message "communities have been temporarily disabled to address guild issues"

Users who are viewing this thread