2020 election

Which one probably will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt she shit her pants in the middle of a frat party?

The height of western feminine beauty and grace

I think it would be better for us all if you cut out the sexist spiel or if you can't do that, at least don't broadcast it in a public place. Her looks and 'feminine' beauty have nothing to do with anything.

You can disagree with a woman, that's completely fine. But if you feel a burning desire to then go after their appearance I think you need to take a good long hard look in the mirror.

I think it would be better for us all if you cut out the sexist spiel or if you can't do that, at least don't broadcast it in a public place. Her looks and 'feminine' beauty have nothing to do with anything.

You can disagree with a woman, that's completely fine. But if you feel a burning desire to then go after their appearance I think you need to take a good long hard look in the mirror.
Shitting ones pants has nothing to do with appearance unless it leaves a stain

Shitting ones pants has nothing to do with appearance unless it leaves a stain
>The height of western feminine beauty

What does beauty have to do with it? No doubt if he was insulting a man he wouldn't mention 'beauty'. It's juvenile sexism and you're defending it. Pretty odd hill to die on tbh.

Really wiffed on that one dude. Wanna take another pass, or?

>The height of western feminine beauty

What does beauty have to do with it? No doubt if he was insulting a man he wouldn't mention 'beauty'. It's juvenile sexism and you're defending it. Pretty odd hill to die on tbh.
Was probably connecting that to my statement that most of the trumpies here probably jerk off to her?

Was probably connecting that to my statement that most of the trumpies here probably jerk off to her?

So your immediate response is to have her sexualized then defend the guy who wants to discuss a politicians beauty purely because she is a woman? I get you're still a kid and you think sexism can be laughed off, but it really isn't funny.

So your immediate response is to have her sexualized then defend the guy who wants to discuss a politicians beauty purely because she is a woman? I get you're still a kid and you think sexism can be laughed off, but it really isn't funny.
Sure why not it’s kaitlynn Bennett not a person who deserves respect

dude kracks is probably one of the most cringe person ive ever seen on this site xD

This thread just keeps getting more terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread