2020 election

Which one probably will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you people get too caught up on fluff things like personality traits of the candidates. You should be voting on policy, not whether Biden sniffs peoples’ hair rofl.

Anyways, I don’t see a path for Trump at this point but if he is successful through litigation somehow, yikes... what a shit show that would be.

I wonder if he will try running again in 2024.

Anyone that thinks there was election fraud is a fucking idiot. If there was, senators like McConnell wouldn't have won re-election either. Secondly, Trump is being "censored" on twitter because he tweets utter-fucking nonsense all the time.

Anyone that thinks there was election fraud is a fucking idiot.

nice argument there. There are literally evidence and there are 90 people will witness this to the court.

I think you people get too caught up on fluff things like personality traits of the candidates.

It is not possible to discuss politics in a WoW community. Like this is a prime example of it

unknown.png

Ask for valid arguments. Get responded with x3 people shitposting as as usual.

Then I like how you write directly afterwards

I think you people get too caught up on fluff things like personality traits of the candidates. You should be voting on policy, not whether Biden sniffs peoples’ hair rofl.

Anyways, I don’t see a path for Trump at this point but if he is successful through litigation somehow, yikes... what a shit show that would be.

He isn't just "sniffing on people's hair" it is children. Stop trying to sweep it under the rug.

If you want to talk about policies then it's basically the local vs. globalism.
Trump is the local and only cares about the U.S.
Biden is the global. It's mostly just China who is the winner if Biden wins

Can you imagine the level of narcissistic injury trump is dealing with right now? Almost feel bad for him
I hope Trump steps down Before the inauguration and Mike Pence pardons him of all taxes and debts. Just to make the liberals heads roll

I hope Trump steps down Before the inauguration and Mike Pence pardons him of all taxes and debts. Just to make the liberals heads roll
One of the cringiest things I've seen is libs being all giddy about Trump getting prosecuted for... whatever. Tax fraud or something.

Nobody is ever going to prosecute a former president. If we werent gonna send Bush or Obama to international court for fucking war crimes, we sure as shit arent gonna prosecute Trump for those same war crimes and whatever rich dude tax evasion and money laundering schemes he's been up to.

One of the cringiest things I've seen is libs being all giddy about Trump getting prosecuted for... whatever. Tax fraud or something.

Nobody is ever going to prosecute a former president. If we werent gonna send Bush or Obama to international court for fucking war crimes, we sure as shit arent gonna prosecute Trump for those same war crimes and whatever rich dude tax evasion and money laundering schemes he's been up to.

This is what I've saying , there is no previous example of this . Ain't gonna happen . But I do think Trump will break a few toys on the way out .

Fire some key people - Bersmerch some reputations . Which will be typical of him and kinda funny in its own way.

I wonder how the likes of Twitter and Reddit will respond when all of the illegal votes are removed and Trump wins? I can see it now; a mob of white transexuals chanting BLM slogans as they march on Washington. Beautiful AND inspiring.

nice argument there. There are literally evidence and there are 90 people will witness this to the court.

It is not possible to discuss politics in a WoW community. Like this is a prime example of it

unknown.png

Ask for valid arguments. Get responded with x3 people shitposting as as usual.

Then I like how you write directly afterwards

He isn't just "sniffing on people's hair" it is children. Stop trying to sweep it under the rug.

If you want to talk about policies then it's basically the local vs. globalism.
Trump is the local and only cares about the U.S.
Biden is the global. It's mostly just China who is the winner if Biden wins

People like Darryl Brooks? Even IF there are recounts due to the acceptable margins, it won't be enough to change the outcome of this election. It's not one state like Bush v Gore. However, there has been no sufficient evidence of 'voter fraud' - Trump is just a loser. Always has been, always will be.

Keep hoping
[doublepost=1604964340,1604964274][/doublepost]
I wonder how the likes of Twitter and Reddit will respond when all of the illegal votes are removed and Trump wins? I can see it now; a mob of white transexuals chanting BLM slogans as they march on Washington. Beautiful AND inspiring.
Aren’t all of his lawsuits getting dismissed lol

Keep hoping
[doublepost=1604964340,1604964274][/doublepost]
Aren’t all of his lawsuits getting dismissed lol

Unless you read Breitbart (don't) then yes, they are being dismissed because there is no evidence.

I seem to remember republicans being ecstatic when the media called the election in favor of Trump in 2016 too.
[doublepost=1604964726][/doublepost]Hell even Trump won't use Fox News anymore, and they've wiped his ass for 4 years. They CUT away from the Trump Campaign press conference today. That's how far gone Trump & Co. are removed from reality.

Unless you read Breitbart (don't) then yes, they are being dismissed because there is no evidence.

I seem to remember republicans being ecstatic when the media called the election in favor of Trump in 2016 too.
[doublepost=1604964726][/doublepost]Hell even Trump won't use Fox News anymore, and they've wiped his ass for 4 years. They CUT away from the Trump Campaign press conference today. That's how far gone Trump & Co. are removed from reality.
He rlly just needs to take the fat L doesn’t he

Which media publications do you recommend buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread