2020 election

Which one probably will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A future is stats analysis is... not something you should pursue.
how can you pursue it if it's out of reach from all of us?

how can you pursue it if it's out of reach from all of us?
I mean, some people are capable of looking at numbers and drawing accurate conclusions. You looked at trump losing Oregon by double digit points and called it for him anyway. I didnt even look past that, but my god if thats where we're starting I cant imagine the rest is very good.

I mean, some people are capable of looking at numbers and drawing accurate conclusions. You looked at trump losing Oregon by double digit points and called it for him anyway. I didnt even look past that, but my god if thats where we're starting I cant imagine the rest is very good.
first off, i'm just looking at the information based on google's output. I didn't called it.

secondly, we don't know what will happen. they could just adjust it so much that they'll say biden win.

third, i ain't that type of psychic... more so like "that so raven" psychic, but not that type.

i'm just looking at the information based on google's output.
upload_2020-11-4_21-52-42.png

ok buddy

You dont really know how this works, do you?

View attachment 17401

Are you really just calling it for trump because a bunch of empty forest land got counted before the major population centers could finish?

Like I said, dont pursue a career in analysis.
alright then, i'll just quit for the night. see ya tomorrow.

Lol america getting psyop colour revolutioned real hard.

what a joke
My god it is insane and the tempo in DC is on some other shit. I have to say though, there is no color revolution here, nor a revolution of any kind, not yet at least, and even if things escalate significantly a civil war is more likely than a revolution of any kind. America is literally a psyop though so i'm not sure what you mean by that because we're completely capable of doing this to ourselves after these centuries of individualist might makes right thinking.
[doublepost=1604594126,1604593905][/doublepost]In terms of a right-wing uprising there is no such thing, the far right in this country have always been in control because it is more conducive towards capital (a good example is the first civil war when the north had to ban slavery in order to level the economic playing field against the south. Even more recently with our integration of german nazi's into our science programs, and operation paperclip in Latin America. Just a couple examples but my only point is that it's more of a "mask off" situation than a meaningful insurrection, the state will fall in line regardless of whose in office.

(xiii) Don't feed the trolls. I know. We all love trollin' around after a hard day's work. But you can do worse than that, and it's feeding them. So just let people be people from time to time instead. Thank You!

I think it is also possible there could be a soft-coup, unlike what happened recently in the southern part of our continent, I do not believe the military will get involved, and that it will mostly be court based *if* it happens. In general it doesn't seem to be huge possibility though.

As an outsider , I'm going to be really honest .

Overall my feeling of the last 4 years has been I prefer America to be at war with itself than Bombing Middle Eastern nations.

I know these things aren't exclusive necessarily but that was my kind of view the last 4 years.

Having said that , I no longer really hold this view .
I'd like shit to settle down . I hope the best for you all after the Election - no matter the outcome.

I'm Welsh® , as an aside , if it even matters .

Trump was a disruption to the status quo. If Biden wins, you'll see Washington return to the way it was(which is what both sides want), deals with China and Money in their pockets. Republicans are already abandoning him and returning to their seats in the House and Senate. This was a complete sham of an honest election and Trump and his campaign will be fighting this on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread