2020 Classic 19 Twink Cup

Horde have too big of an advantage vs magic dust (WOTF and Tremor Totem)
What KP meant is he’s kicking around an idea to prevent long term turtling...like it a team does you can magic dust them to break it.

What KP meant is he’s kicking around an idea to prevent long term turtling...like it a team does you can magic dust them to break it.

I'm saying if it is horde turtling, tremor totem and wotf will be used to combat magic dust. Alliance has no such luxury. It will benefit horde to turtle.

I'm saying if it is horde turtling, tremor totem and wotf will be used to combat magic dust. Alliance has no such luxury. It will benefit horde to turtle.
Is there something else that’s too game breaking not to be banned you’d suggest then?
I’d like to think that magic dust can break a horde turtle too.

All due respect to nasti but yeah theres some flaws here. I agree that each team should have one faction and horde and ally can play eachother in a fitting bracket. Also there should be comp rules as well as limitations on consumables otherwise this is just pugs with a cash prize. Again all respect but unless serious changes are implented we wont be wasting our time, rather, well be premading other guilds with rules.

All due respect to nasti but yeah theres some flaws here. I agree that each team should have one faction and horde and ally can play eachother in a fitting bracket. Also there should be comp rules as well as limitations on consumables otherwise this is just pugs with a cash prize. Again all respect but unless serious changes are implented we wont be wasting our time, rather, well be premading other guilds with rules.
Honestly there aren’t going to be onerous class restrictions. I’ve expressed openness on a variety of things and if everyone wants to restrict to three of a class that can happen. Two will never happen though, and if teams can’t get on board with that then they’ll sit this one out.
Always appreciate the feedback though - just not going to allow the retail trash rules to be enforced here. This isn’t retail or p-servers - it’s classic wow.

You know i'm diggity down baby let's send those retail kiddies back to pandaland!

Reactions: MYT
Honestly there aren’t going to be onerous class restrictions. I’ve expressed openness on a variety of things and if everyone wants to restrict to three of a class that can happen. Two will never happen though, and if teams can’t get on board with that then they’ll sit this one out.
Always appreciate the feedback though - just not going to allow the retail trash rules to be enforced here. This isn’t retail or p-servers - it’s classic wow.
i hear ya there man but i dont think we should dismiss all rules as not relevant due to their origins. take it from someone with the most recent experience in vanilla premading and playing, 4 yrs on vanilla pvt servers, we have tested what works and what doesnt and i read you post arguing against this but im gonna say it - limiting consums shows class skill. not every class should have speed pots etc you said youd be talking to people about the tourney for various things, feel free to hit my DMs or join the discord yogi linked you.

I like the idea and most of the rules. Sound's like Nasti is open to changing certain rules and naysayers are flat out refusing to budge on anything.

-I think asking teams to play both factions is a logistical nightmare, even kidney says this and dominate are rolling both sides.
- If there is a class limit(which i don't remember there ever being a class limit in even bc or wotlk), of 3 seems reasonable?
- Potential time limit or a legitimate look into turtling rules to combat the need for magic dust although putting a whole team of turtlers to sleep does sound amazing. Sounds like you can work out some middle ground with Jamesb on that.

Drama talk
I like how all these retailers are jumping in to defend Saxx's sentiments when it sounds like both groups want a completely different tournament.

I couldn't find the tink cup matches that the lol-teir's who don't know who Nasti or MYT are were referencing.

I did find this though...

Is this what the beef is over? If so, cute.

Who cares if they don't agree on the rules. Potential speculation that maybe they care about the Twink Cup terminology because it already in use with the retail league?
It's probably better and more fun to have two or multiple separate tournaments and leagues so that we can have premades going all year round :D
FUEL THE DIVIDE AND ENFORCE A MINIMUM OF 5 OF ONE CLASS!

Reactions: MYT
I like the idea and most of the rules. Sound's like Nasti is open to changing certain rules and naysayers are flat out refusing to budge on anything.

-I think asking teams to play both factions is a logistical nightmare, even kidney says this and dominate are rolling both sides.
- If there is a class limit(which i don't remember there ever being a class limit in even bc or wotlk), of 3 seems reasonable?
- Potential time limit or a legitimate look into turtling rules to combat the need for magic dust although putting a whole team of turtlers to sleep does sound amazing. Sounds like you can work out some middle ground with Jamesb on that.

Drama talk
I like how all these retailers are jumping in to defend Saxx's sentiments when it sounds like both groups want a completely different tournament.

I couldn't find the tink cup matches that the lol-teir's who don't know who Nasti or MYT are were referencing.

Who cares if they don't agree on the rules. Potential speculation that maybe they care about the Twink Cup terminology because it already in use with the retail league?
It's probably better and more fun to have two or multiple separate tournaments and leagues so that we can have premades going all year round :D

Interesting that someone posted that video. That wasn't a TC video - that was 3 people who were on MYTs A team (of which one, me, was forced to play FC because we didn't have any on) and a variety

Drama talk

Many of the people on that particular team I don't have issues with...although that game was just a scrimmage with 2 A team people starting in their actual roles and one A team player (me) who literally has never FCed playing FC because someone has to and I have a druid. Fortunately whoever posted it had the integrity to point out that it wasn't our A team.
They were probably happy just not to get ddosed during that game since it happened so often in that bracket (never coming from my team).
In general, the retail twinks in recent years have been people where about 50% will spend some time in prison during their life....it's just a terrible group on average. There's exceptions of course, but while terrible people used to be the exception back in the day - now decent people are.
On a positive note, when it came to arenas I wasn't playing a druid, and we all know how it turned out in there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread