EU+US 2016 3v3 Legion Arena Championship!

In Conclusion to the qualifier.

Throwing axes is banned. Its damage is high but when played with certain classes Ret Paladins , frost mages becomes near unstoppable.

The two teams that qualified will be announced and the final stage is set.

UPDATE 1.
First off, I'd like to start with an apology to those who participated and viewed the qualifier. The main issues being with the fluidity of the even due to a bugged addon, and with the mistakes made about tuning changes that in turn affected the level of competition in the tournament.

Although it seems unethical to change things from the qualifier to the finals, it was clear that there were severe mistakes made by administration. With this in mind, we do not want to have a Final stage of the tournament that is not to a certain standard. We hope that the quality of the qualifier is not a detriment to the quality that the Final will possess.

The two qualifying teams are Rosetta Stoned and Birds

Note:
Birds was allowed to qualify due to their team not knowing that they had a banned player playing with them. We do not feel its fair to punish the other two members who played well.
They will be forced to find another partner for the Finals.

UPDATE 2.

• Teams participating in the TOURNAMENT -including the 2 teams who qualify- will have to submit their final team comps by November 6th midnight.
UPDATE 3.

• Survival Hunters are ALLOWED but they MAY NOT use Flanking strike or Throwing Axes

• All Enchants that require more than skill level 100 in enchanting to create are BANNED

I would have liked to attend, but, too late in my country. Anyways, good luck to everyone :)

PD: Sinergy have a bit problem with his team, because priest and mage have been nerfed, I hope they reach to the final round...

I would have liked to attend, but, too late in my country. Anyways, good luck to everyone :)

PD: Sinergy have a bit problem with his team, because priest and mage have been nerfed, I hope they reach to the final round...
They have a really great team roster. The most practiced team in the bracket. 4-5 years of the same teammates. The funny thing is yall don't really know about the 4th player on Synergy lol, and he has been there Since it started.

They will be ok. Their only problem comes if they have to play ret vs Suntosh. That wouldn't end well for them.

Users who are viewing this thread