EU+US 2016 3v3 Legion Arena Championship!

Team update:

TSC Blue

1. Bop - Paladin / Druid
2. FX - Priest
3. Original - Lock / Shaman
4. TBD - Paladin

Last edited:
@Manny did you also test the DPS in arenas?
the ss says wpvp, and maybe the numbers might change once 7.1, tbh you should not hold so firmly on the decision until you test the DPS in arena while live 7.1

overall the fact that team sign ups and team changes were forbidden before a total different patch is a complete joke lol
srsly, playing the same comps after changes? wtf is this blizzcon?

Back up team :^)

UngTQoS.png

Team Name: Rosetta Stoned
Member 1 : Light - paladin
Member 2 : Goohd - hunter/priest
Member 3 : Fondles - mage/priest
Member 4: Random Guy - idk/idk

willing to say i broke my leg to avoid working sunday
will even skip school monday if needed to stay up
let me know if a spot opens :^)

Like @Trialmop said, we are keeping the thread organized and we want to make sure everyone is on the same page so stay tuned for a big update tomorrow!
and no i don't just mean 7.1 xD

hello heard some rumors about enchants being active again in bgs/skirms not saying they are but if wont that make it really unfair for ppl like myself that are comming into the turnament with a f2p account with 0 enchants ? and if they do not work just nvm this .

A few updates from the admins!

UPDATE 1.
After Discussion of the admins with the staff of the NWL we have decided that a 12 team tournament would not be the best suited option for a "world championship" style tournament. From long before the tournament was to come we intended on holding qualifiers to fill spots for the tournament. Due to the game's player base declining with the end of Warlords of Draenor, we were never able to hold any more qualifiers. We still want all 12 teams who siged up to play and thus we will hold a qualifier.

INSTEAD OF A 12 - TEAM TOURNAMENT WE HAVE SELECTED THE PAST 4 QUALIFYING TEAMS AS WELL AS THE 2ND AND 3RD PLACE WINNING TEAMS FROM THE FIRST QUALIFIER. THE REMAINING 6 TEAMS WILL THEN COMPETE IN A ROUND-ROBIN STYLE QUALIFIER FOR THE REMAINING 2 SPOTS.

THIS QUALIFIER WILL TAKE PLACE ON SUNDAY (10/30/16) @ 4 PM EST.

THIS QUALIFIER WILL NOT TAKE MUCH TIME, 3 HOURS MAX IS EXPECTED.

THE FOLLOWING TEAMS HAVE BEEN INVITED TO THE QUALIFIERS AND WILL NEED TO REACH OUT TO ADMINS IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND.

1. Team Sweaty @kompe
2. 1800 on Mains :Kappa: @Végásqtx
3. Birds @Ogkilluh710
4. Iridescent @Resto
5. This is Peru
6. Twink Skill Capped Asia @Chanyeon

IF TEAMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO PLAY WE WILL EITHER USE BACKUP TEAMS (Rosetta Stoned @Light) OR USE A PROGRAM TO RANDOMLY SELECT 2 OF THESE TEAMS FOR THE TOURNAMENT.

UPDATE 2.
  • Teams participating in the QUALIFIER will have to submit their final team comps by October 29th midnight.
  • Teams participating in the TOURNAMENT -including the 2 teams who qualify- will have to submit their final team comps by October 30th midnight.
UPDATE 3.
  • Survival Hunters are ALLOWED but they MAY NOT use Flanking strike and the talent Throwing Axes.
  • All Enchants that require more than skill level 100 in enchanting to create are BANNED.

Last edited:
Back up team :^)

Team Name: Rosetta Stoned
Member 1 : Light - paladin
Member 2 : Goohd - hunter/priest
Member 3 : Fondles - mage/priest
Member 4: Random Guy - idk/idk

willing to say i broke my leg to avoid working sunday
will even skip school monday if needed to stay up
let me know if a spot opens :^)

There is a opening for you to get in the tournament. You must compete in the qualifier that Manny Posted Above.

It was brought to my attention by a team that a player by the name Craft known as Craftyfc or Gaspedal had joined their team. Gaspedal is BANNED from this tournament as he has NO Citizenship in the community due to his countless account of scams. If this player try's to contact you immediately block him.

Users who are viewing this thread