19 bracket = 90% little girls that never left grammar school

lets all grow up a little please?

hell curley acts better than you guys sometimes

you are 10 years old at best

try 18 but ok
<

and now curley is more mature than you

gratz

I nominate MGC to represent the 10 alliance side spots - xfer 10 chops over here that think they are worth our time and wont dodge or conveniently go innactive (WT). No point in having a "draft" cuz the best 10 alliance players are already in MGC and anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. I recomend that the selected 10 who decide to challenge us should play BTB first to at least make sure they can roll a guild of bads. Unless of course some of BTB is in the 10 man (LOL) in which case you might be better off facing static or somthing.

With the interference of school and personal lives, its pretty difficult getting 10 people to all commit to a specific date and time. This being said, I see great potential for a very entertaining game but please don't waste our time by using Kancer or some other mediocre equivalent...

That is all

I nominate MGC to represent the 10 alliance side spots - xfer 10 chops over here that think they are worth our time and wont dodge or conveniently go innactive (WT). No point in having a "draft" cuz the best 10 alliance players are already in MGC and anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. I recomend that the selected 10 who decide to challenge us should play BTB first to at least make sure they can roll a guild of bads. Unless of course some of BTB is in the 10 man (LOL) in which case you might be better off facing static or somthing.

With the interference of school and personal lives, its pretty difficult getting 10 people to all commit to a specific date and time. This being said, I see great potential for a very entertaining game but please don't waste our time by using Kancer or some other mediocre equivalent...

That is all

we 4 manned BTB and I'm pretty sure MGC got so pissed at us everyone just farmed gy.

Yeah and I 1 man'd Atax and DA. Liers are still roaming the forums I see
<

Parx killed Atax 2 times in 1 arena.

True story!

Maelstwom on his Priest beat Dirtyauction on his Shaman.

Trust story also!

we 4 manned BTB and I'm pretty sure MGC got so pissed at us everyone just farmed gy.

If your gonna lie at least put some effort into it...you could of said something like "we almost made it half way across mid before we got chopped down like firewood" or something along those lines...

What about the true story of me and shanked beating pizza/demonion in 2s in dalaran sewers

rogue/rogue

HA

Users who are viewing this thread