2012 Retail Arena Tournament [2v2, EU]

/cry

You shouldn't have cancelled last week (despite multiple people not being able to make it). This was the obvious outcome.

I am actually a bit disappointed in all these guys who said they could come or didn't say they couldn't. I know it was moved, but that was in hope of a better tournament with more teams.
Chill has put a lot of time into this and I know irl > WoW, ofc!, but the least people could do was to drop a pm ingame or on TI saying they couldn't come, instead of just not showing up.

Agree with that.. people apply to participate because it looks great but they do not take care of the date and they just have no respect for Chill and others players. i hate "I'm the best of that wolrd" people and i hope they will show us one day their WONDERFULL skill! Waiting for that!

no i should've seen it comming, you guys were right. It should be said, if people are interested in 2's or indeed even 3's matches, i have an extensive list of real ID friends and can help you set something up? its not a tournament but its games :\

Just a pity half the 19 bracket rolled 39's, or 24s. Or f2p US.

Dreanor is funding 39's on both horde and alliance<3

XOXOXOXOXOOXXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOX TO ALL 39s OUT THERE

Users who are viewing this thread