2012 Retail Arena Tournament [2v2, EU]

you seem to be raging about a pvp tournament in a video game, good stuff nigga
why dont you start doing MMA if you really wanna show how of the strongest u are

I would like to make it clear that i will be fixing all these can'tplay issues, as soon as my Headache subsides from my excessive alcohol consumption. in the meantime,, ima drop off some questions and leave them hanging.
1. Alot of people voted for the 3'rd because they could do it all sundays, is there a positive attitude towards moving it to the next sunday? (the 10'th)
2. i'm not particularly interested in this idea of doing them "willie nillie" across a week and such, simply on account of the live-stream making no sense then. This idea have, however given me another idea that i will work on later, keep it locked.
3. If anybody has my phone # call my phone because i can't find it and also people help me pick a romantic flick and ice-cream to deal with my headache? :\

The 10th wouldn't be bad for as Im actually in the middle of my last assignment of the year, can't speak for rest of my team though :p

Also I have found that a dürum and a coke is the way to deal with hangovers, good luck.

gg nerds who signed up without being able to be there. Chill put this tournament together, which is a cool thing, which hasen't happened in the 19 bracket for a long time, and now he has to cancel it or push the date (which means stubs & I, and probably a lot of other teams can't participate)

-BAGUETTE CLEAVE #1 TEAM... out

Guys, i wish to sincerely apologise for having to postpone the tournament to the >>>10'th of june<<<
I simply had almost 1/3'rd cancel on me, and i've decided to push the date in hhopes of higher participation. there will be no more postponing after this one, even if the 10'th only have 3 teams, we god damn make some stoic matches out of it!
HOWEVER
i WILL be hosting some practice matches tomorrow, at 18.00! i'll get my stream up&going, and we'll have some fun! drop me your real ID if i haven't already gotten it, and i'll get some matches going thats abit more fast-paced than the tournament'll be!

gg nerds who signed up without being able to be there. Chill put this tournament together, which is a cool thing, which hasen't happened in the 19 bracket for a long time, and now he has to cancel it or push the date (which means stubs & I, and probably a lot of other teams can't participate)

-BAGUETTE CLEAVE #1 TEAM... out
I'm really sorry some of us has a real life to take care off. Inb4 just because 80% of the votes was for 03-06 it dosen't mean we all are able to play that date. I understand you and the others are frustrated, but what you want me to do? Cancel my last school day, cancel a wedding?

I'm really sorry some of us has a real life to take care off. Inb4 just because 80% of the votes was for 03-06 it dosen't mean we all are able to play that date. I understand you and the others are frustrated, but what you want me to do? Cancel my last school day, cancel a wedding?

Not that it bothers me, but surely you knew you had something as big as a wedding to attend? And surely you knew when you're last day at school was? :p

Not that it bothers me, but surely you knew you had something as big as a wedding to attend? And surely you knew when you're last day at school was? :p
No chance!! You always get that kind of information a day or two before

Users who are viewing this thread