2012 Retail Arena Tournament [2v2, EU]

These 19 tournaments never work.

There were a couple on the PTRs that did, but these always collapse due to lack of organisation.

@ Mael, i will need name of characters on the european realms, as well as a real ID (in a PM) on which i can get a hold of you.

@ Kancer, who are you? do you have a twink whom i dont know or something? i can assure you, the organisation on my part will be to the highest of my standards! however, people will have to wait abit here and there, as this is my first time organizing such a thing!
also, i love your sig!

@ Mael, i will need name of characters on the european realms, as well as a real ID (in a PM) on which i can get a hold of you.

@ Kancer, who are you? do you have a twink whom i dont know or something? i can assure you, the organisation on my part will be to the highest of my standards! however, people will have to wait abit here and there, as this is my first time organizing such a thing!
also, i love your sig!

Nah. I don't play on EU.

That place is the biggest joke when it comes to twinking.

Nah. I don't play on EU.

That place is the biggest joke when it comes to twinking.
o, an american!
well, if you do find the time in your schedule, i would love it if you stopped by one of the live-streams and checked out what type of games "the biggest jokes" can put forth nonetheless!
have fun in the gulch :j

o, an american!
well, if you do find the time in your schedule, i would love it if you stopped by one of the live-streams and checked out what type of games "the biggest jokes" can put forth nonetheless!
have fun in the gulch :j

I played EU under a ghost character for a couple months. I doubt it has changed.

@chill

The guy who offered the account hasn't replied yet, so I can't confirm the Real Id, and i'm not sure what Sax's story is. But i'll get back to you when I find out what's going on.

I played EU under a ghost character for a couple months. I doubt it has changed.

Doubt it judging by your dickish posts you wouldve kicked up fuck in /bg chat and people would have noticed you. So that leaves us with two options as to why noone noticed you:

a) You suck.
b) You're talkin shit and didnt have a ghost account.

You decide!

Now leave Chíll to organise this and stop trying to put him down for no reason.

Doubt it judging by your dickish posts you wouldve kicked up fuck in /bg chat and people would have noticed you. So that leaves us with two options as to why noone noticed you:

a) You suck.
b) You're talkin shit and didnt have a ghost account.

You decide!

Now leave Chíll to organise this and stop trying to put him down for no reason.

Geez. Someone's a tad too attached to their shitty EU servers.

I played maybe 10 games during those two months and it was a complete and utter bore.

Are you the PR for your servers now?

Geez. Someone's a tad too attached to their shitty EU servers.

I played maybe 10 games during those two months and it was a complete and utter bore.

Are you the PR for your servers now?

No, though it seems you like to think you are since you know all about the games having played maybe 10 across a 2 month peroid during what were probably dead hours because of the time difference.
I'm actually playing US f2p atm, just gonna be doin the arena tournament @ eu till mop hits so yeah, I guess I'm way too attached.

No, though it seems you like to think you are since you know all about the games having played maybe 10 across a 2 month peroid during what were probably dead hours because of the time difference.
I'm actually playing US f2p atm, just gonna be doin the arena tournament @ eu till mop hits so yeah, I guess I'm way too attached.

Oh. Good. You'll understand my analogy then when I say that US F2P is the equivalent of EU 19s.

If you're so adamant something is going to fail, why would you even contribute to the thread?

This logic confuses me.

sooo just to be 100% is it allowed for nelf rogues to shadowmed -> stealth ? nice idea btw :D

Users who are viewing this thread