20 WW Monk - Did anyone test BiS enchant(s) & weapon(s)?

Hi, i've been playing the monk for about a month now, after about 4 years of not playing the game. I am a bit confused about which weapons are BIS. I hear 2h, but aren't the 1h weapons with 2 sockets better? like the Claw of the Watcher? and also because you can use 2 enchants. Thanks.

Hi, i've been playing the monk for about a month now, after about 4 years of not playing the game. I am a bit confused about which weapons are BIS. I hear 2h, but aren't the 1h weapons with 2 sockets better? like the Claw of the Watcher? and also because you can use 2 enchants. Thanks.
Mok/cudgel mh and claw/truncheon in oh is gonna be best. But 2h you get cool mogs if you like 2hs.

Mok/cudgel mh and claw/truncheon in oh is gonna be best. But 2h you get cool mogs if you like 2hs.
Thanks.

I was doing some tests (not very in depth), I used the Chief's enforcer with 12 agi enchant and separately had Teroclaw talon and Ra'khan's bite both with dancing steel. I just did the test with FoF as it's pretty consistent.

With the Chief i was doing regular hits of 212 and with the other 2 weapons i was doing 190, but when one of the dancing steel proped it was doing 212 and when both proped it was doing 232. I would say that at least one props pretty often about every 10/15 seconds, and both can prop, I would say about 20/30 seconds, now these are rough estimates, I didn't really time it. I have not tested them in duels or anything, just on the PVP dummy in SW.
[doublepost=1633214214,1633213960][/doublepost]I also saw a Monk today with a staff that had 2 sockets. it was right in the middle of dungeon didn't get much of a chance to write the name down. it was something like skullsplitter of ...

Thanks.

I was doing some tests (not very in depth), I used the Chief's enforcer with 12 agi enchant and separately had Teroclaw talon and Ra'khan's bite both with dancing steel. I just did the test with FoF as it's pretty consistent.

With the Chief i was doing regular hits of 212 and with the other 2 weapons i was doing 190, but when one of the dancing steel proped it was doing 212 and when both proped it was doing 232. I would say that at least one props pretty often about every 10/15 seconds, and both can prop, I would say about 20/30 seconds, now these are rough estimates, I didn't really time it. I have not tested them in duels or anything, just on the PVP dummy in SW.
[doublepost=1633214214,1633213960][/doublepost]I also saw a Monk today with a staff that had 2 sockets. it was right in the middle of dungeon didn't get much of a chance to write the name down. it was something like skullsplitter of ...
Use weapon damage on main hand and ap on oh. Check spreadsheet for more precise names.

Use weapon damage on main hand and ap on oh. Check spreadsheet for more precise names.
How impactful is the 7 AP on OH? I am f2p right now and am stacked on dancing steel(s) and elemental force(s) along with the weapon damage enchants, but I did not know 7 AP enchant was a thing :eek:

Still didn't try out 1 handed weapons just because it took me over 3 weeks to get the Gnarled Ash Staff - don't know anyone who plays a monk actively that has tried both 2h and 1h weapons so I am still unsure which is bis. I'd test the weps myself but after grinding the razorfen kraul for the last 3 weeks, I am at the moment done with dungeons lol...

If you happen to know anyone that plays a WW actively, the damage on the spells (when you hover over the tooltip) would be great to know - without any buffs (such as agi potion or heavy stones on weapons) of course, let me know and I'll gladly contact them and chat about that kind of stuff. Thanks :)

How impactful is the 7 AP on OH? I am f2p right now and am stacked on dancing steel(s) and elemental force(s) along with the weapon damage enchants, but I did not know 7 AP enchant was a thing :eek:

Still didn't try out 1 handed weapons just because it took me over 3 weeks to get the Gnarled Ash Staff - don't know anyone who plays a monk actively that has tried both 2h and 1h weapons so I am still unsure which is bis. I'd test the weps myself but after grinding the razorfen kraul for the last 3 weeks, I am at the moment done with dungeons lol...

If you happen to know anyone that plays a WW actively, the damage on the spells (when you hover over the tooltip) would be great to know - without any buffs (such as agi potion or heavy stones on weapons) of course, let me know and I'll gladly contact them and chat about that kind of stuff. Thanks :)
Its more reliable but weaker than dancing steel, it will also inflate the tooltip if your testing unbuffed but id say thats a wearers choice. Its pretty farm Cudgel is 3 quests in southern barrens and claw of the watcher/truncheon are both mid dungeon tbc drops so smaller loot table than last bosses. Can also just use a BfA green in OH.

Its more reliable but weaker than dancing steel, it will also inflate the tooltip if your testing unbuffed but id say thats a wearers choice. Its pretty farm Cudgel is 3 quests in southern barrens and claw of the watcher/truncheon are both mid dungeon tbc drops so smaller loot table than last bosses. Can also just use a BfA green in OH.
I see, thank you for the clarification. I got green Cudgel unfortunately - would you say it's still better to go with that one (instead of the claw of the watcher) in main-hand and truncheon in off-hand? I am aware that I get more agi + crit with the claw, but Cudgel still seems better because of the damage, speed and stamina though...
Have you tested the 2h weps on WW by chance?
I guess I'll have to farm the one-handed weps in this case to see it for myself... :'D

I see, thank you for the clarification. I got green Cudgel unfortunately - would you say it's still better to go with that one (instead of the claw of the watcher) in main-hand and truncheon in off-hand? I am aware that I get more agi + crit with the claw, but Cudgel still seems better because of the damage, speed and stamina though...
Have you tested the 2h weps on WW by chance?
I guess I'll have to farm the one-handed weps in this case to see it for myself... :'D
Yes green cudgel is still better because of the speed. Ive done some tests on my 23 monk but not 20. But feel free to test more. The only time 2h has been goto was when bramble ruled the land.

Yes green cudgel is still better because of the speed. Ive done some tests on my 23 monk but not 20. But feel free to test more. The only time 2h has been goto was when bramble ruled the land.
Got it. Thanks man, will give more updates once I get the off-hand wep :)

Users who are viewing this thread