20 Twink <<WAR(Within)GAMES>> hosted by <Golden Twinkies> UPDATED INFO! 9/5

Updated rules balances have been applied. stay tuned for more updates when the War Within Drops

our first friday night shuffle event was a huge success!

<Golden Twinkies> Recruiting tons more 20 twinks for our inhouse wargames on Saturday nights! Come join the largest twink guild in the game and party with us!! Needing all 20 twinks! https://discord.gg/guildgoldentwinkies

Part 1: AB's / Announcement

Part 2: Main WSG Wargames

Part 3: Last Game / Dodgeball Pick's

Please Support my stream etc! It really helps promote the guild, and my availibility hosting all the events
❤️
ILY Cream Team! (Prime Subbing and just watching muted can help my algorithm! It's greatly appreciated just like recruiting in trade etc!)

played some yesterday, they were chill
would recommend more people try them
tysm for the support it really helps our guild and teams grow stronger and keeps the bracket alive

Had over 30 twinks theory crafting and meta testing for our weekly wargaming events! Couldn’t have done it without XPOff! Tysm!

How often do they do it?, I want to play :C
I don't speak English very well, would there be a problem with that?
what's your main language?
English isn't my first either, I feel your struggle but everyone has been really nice with me c:

what's your main language?
English isn't my first either, I feel your struggle but everyone has been really nice with me c:
he speaks Spanish, so do I, I also have a small twink community, but they are not very active.

Reactions: Fry
he speaks Spanish, so do I, I also have a small twink community, but they are not very active.
Ahhh nmms yo también!!!!! Jajajaj
En la guild de Life hacen generalmente Wargames en nivel 20, pero son buenas personas y también tienen otras actividades más sociales (aunque sí, todo es en inglés)... deberían unirse si quieren jugar 20s c: son bastante activos...

¿Acaso son parte del grupo de QT que tenían Dimitri, Bruce y ellos? Es que yo jugaba hace añísimos pero me retiré y apenas volví :'(

Last edited:
Sorry Guild my stream is still falling apart due to PC complications but here is my POV for WARGAMES

PT 1 VOD 1

PT 2 VOD 2

TYSM AGAIN FOR ALL OUR TESTERS / WARGAMERS....

Tonight was complicated but still extremely exciting and had many amazing plays! TYSM for all the foollow i hit 561 followers and im so blessed tysm!!

Join GT: https://discord.gg/guildgoldentwinkies To join all 20 twink <<<WARGAMES>>>

I have had such a blast recording game data for the guilds pvp google docs last season (expac).
Soon I will be able to compare the before and after of the changes prepatch gave us.
Building a real pvp Game Theory is much needed for the backet and I know GT will have the best meta to craft this theory.
I've played 200+ Wargames since joining the guild on march 28th. I'm glad the meta is changing as it give me more projects to do.
I love that I can call Golden Twinkies my home in Azeroth.
Kudos to @Life for being the greatest GM I have seen in 15+ years of playing.

OUR 26TH EVENT FOR RETAIL 20 WARGAMES!

<Golden Twinkies> the largest retail guild and community for 20 twinks whose hosted over 200 wargames for 20’s is recruiting all pvpers for our new season starting right after the launch of the war within! Join our discord now <3 almost 1k twinks #cheers!

https://discord.gg/guildgoldentwinkies

Come Support we DID OVER 8 GAMES!! Come join the largest and best twink guild / community for balanced competitive pvp!

Users who are viewing this thread