20 or 29?

Make a level 20 spriest and mindflay people to death

Heh I have a level 20 shadow priest that does just that. It's quite fun and simple :]

Hi all, I am also looking into twinking at a low level. I want to twink in a bracket that ques pop alot, and i heard f2p twinking does just that. Problem is i am a subscriber and have no idea how to twink in this bracket can someone please answer a few questions?

1.) If I am a subscriber and cap my xp, can i still play with the f2p players and have fast ques?

2.) If yes to the above question; what level should I be? I want to play rogue, should I make it level 20?

thanks in advance!

Hi all, I am also looking into twinking at a low level. I want to twink in a bracket that ques pop alot, and i heard f2p twinking does just that. Problem is i am a subscriber and have no idea how to twink in this bracket can someone please answer a few questions?

1.) If I am a subscriber and cap my xp, can i still play with the f2p players and have fast ques?

2.) If yes to the above question; what level should I be? I want to play rogue, should I make it level 20?

thanks in advance!

1. You will get into same battlefield with them when you stop your experience gaining at any level between 20-29. Horde
Alliance
2. Rogue lvl 26 (?) can have all of the possible abilities learnt at this bracket but even if you were lvl 20 twink with enchants and good scaled gear you will be strong.

Accounts with active sub mostly plays lvl 20+ twinks in this bracket considering the fact you get more options in gear/glyph accessibility as your level gets higher. Try search in 20-29 twink section for more info :)

thanks in advance!

1. Yes. F2p 20s and any subscriber 20-29 with locked xp are all put into the same BGs.

As to which level, it depends on what you want out of the bracket. The three common groups are F2P, Vet(a subscriber twnked level 20; you can allow your sub to lapse and play for free with a twnked toon) and 29. For a subscriber, what it really boils down to is what kind of restrictions you want to place upon yourself. Some specs(enhance, alright, BM) are overwhelmingly faceroll at 29 but are respectable at 20.

Veteran is a good choice for moat classes; f2p can be competitive with certain specs, but with others you'll be a wet noodle and relegated to supporting other twinks.

There are plenty of great 20 rogues in the bracket, a vet rogue is a solid choice Imo :)

thanks in advance!

As as sub you can play in the 20-29 bracket as a Trial restricted 20, a Vet 20 or a level 29.
As a healer, I have played level 20's since the introduction of Trial restrictions. Healers do just fine at level 20.

You can always make two, a level 20 and a 29. Twinks are easy to make now if you have all the heirlooms.

Sweetsydney

Kek @ Albino style. He is not the original subbed 20.

Albino style - no chants, just 29 wo em.

Robross style - im a f2p 29 who uses everything. Including chants, but!!! I am still a f2p :D

Users who are viewing this thread