20 or 29?

Lanky

meraki
been thinking about making a 29 spriest without enchants, question is, is it worth keeping the sub for and is it fun. i put this thread in the vet section cuz idk if anyone in the 29 section plays without enchants

been thinking about making a 29 spriest without enchants, question is, is it worth keeping the sub for and is it fun. i put this thread in the vet section cuz idk if anyone in the 29 section plays without enchants

Try it out yourself and then decide if you like it or not.

I've enjoyed a 21 spriest lately :)

you're missing 25% damage and the insta-orb glyph so your damage is exponentially less than a 29, but you've got existential burst and nice offhealing capability to go with your dots

and before you say I should make a 20 spriest and mind flay everything, may I remind you I spend a substantial amount of time playing demo post-nerf

I know a couple people used to roll with the no enchants style... and there was a guild i remember called "Why No Enchants" on Perenolde I think if memory serves me correctly

At lvl 20 priest, yo do more dmg by spamming shadow word pain then by mind flaying, its 40 more dmg per second.

:Kappa:Ross

At lvl 20 priest, yo do more dmg by spamming shadow word pain then by mind flaying, its 40 more dmg per second.

:Kappa:Ross
[MENTION=19875]Waterguns[/MENTION] plays 20 shadow and swill pwns -- or used to at least... lol!

I did it once when it was 20-24 as it's one of the few specs that can't be played effectively at lvl 20. Depending on the gear I used it seemed either slightly stronger or slightly weaker than most f2ps. It was pretty funny seeing mind blast/DP combo hit for marginally painful amounts of damage on f2ps whereas normally it can kill them no problem, and that promotes a bit of gameplay in 1v1 situations but I'm unsure how relevant it would be nowadays with all the vets around. It could be worth a shot.

Ye great idea, the opposite team will only see a 29 priest, but when you show less than expected from a 29 fotm people will think ''what kinda fucktard is this''.

So imo make a vet or an enchanted 29, or else it's the BIGGEST waste of money

Not a "waste" of money either way you look at it even if you did pay for the game monthly.
You only need to average an in game income of approximately 1,000 gold per day in order to maintain your subscription. And that is a cakewalk.
Even if you did choose to pay real money, it is still only ~50 cents a day. You can't buy a bottle of water for that!
WoW is cheap entertainment by any means of measurement.
Have a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread