EU [20 July] EN / FR Premade 10 vs 10 (mirror comps)

Hello people!

I'm really glad you enjoyed this event. Of course I wish my team won, but it's the game; the best one wins and you deserved it. So all congrats from me and from the Rashferothians!

GGs to all, it was fun! You did well, considering it was the first time wargaming. :)

Yes I think we could do much much better next time haha
In fact we are used to premade with 4 or 5 people; there it was our first premade with 10 people and there was a lot of things that missed (for instance each of us took a class that was not its favorite one excepted for some of us). So a lot of things to see again if we want to improve ourselves next time.

GG, we are crowned the baguette slayers

Haha as Charles de Gaulle was saying: "We have lost the battle but not the war!"

Perhaps that a revenge will be possible once we would have won in experience ;)

Hello people!

I'm really glad you enjoyed this event. Of course I wish my team won, but it's the game; the best one wins and you deserved it. So all congrats from me and from the Rashferothians!

Yes I think we could do much much better next time haha
In fact we are used to premade with 4 or 5 people; there it was our first premade with 10 people and there was a lot of things that missed (for instance each of us took a class that was not its favorite one excepted for some of us). So a lot of things to see again if we want to improve ourselves next time.

Haha as Charles de Gaulle was saying: "We have lost the battle but not the war!"

Perhaps that a revenge will be possible once we would have won in experience ;)

We're down to rematch on your terms, you can take any comp you want as long as it's not too fotm.

No problem, I know you're open-minded.

It's just that in our own team we badly assigned roles; it's not your fault.

Maybe just a couple pointers for you guys to improve, I noticed on your stream that you weren't doing much calling out, this is the most important part of mid - calling out your target and calling swaps to targets which is usually unhealable if you do it correctly.

Also a lot of your team were going way too deep into our team, we should have punished this a lot more but we were quite lax. Normally these guys would instantly die and then your team gets wiped. One last thing, sending your druid to get the flag straight away is not always the best idea, as you lose that extra dps in mid.

you were just unlucky i was there if they had other priest instead of me you would have won i think

Users who are viewing this thread