EU [20 July] EN / FR Premade 10 vs 10 (mirror comps)

Update: one of my friends (Alex) just told me that he has created a new toon on Magtheridon on his P2P account.

He proposed this because he knows that I don't have heirloom stuff on my p2p account, and he is able to stuff himself faster than me.

As a safety measure I will try to end the upleveling of my toon on Magtheridon too, in case Alex meet an unexpected problem; but for the moment I think he may replace me on Magtheridon and launch the premade from this realm.

(For now he is already lvl 18; me only lvl 8)

Here's his armury: Eartho@Magtheridon
And here is his battletag: driix#2594

(Both of us are always on Teamspeak)

So to sum up if things go well it will be Alex with Eartho@Magtheridon that will be on an English realm, not me. But I will try to up my P2P rogue lvl 8 too, juste in case.

Last edited:
A last question by the way : do you authorize the buffs before the beginning of the battleground, like food buffs?

Thanks!

By the way I didn't find the armory of the following chars, but perhaps they are too recent to appear on the website:

• Dhenurd
  • Hardbass
  • Mumpls

And the
uk-4fde167.jpg
English one:

class_priest.jpg
Mumpls @ ?? (Mumpls) (armury not found)

class_druid.jpg
Chainz @ Runetotem (Chainz) (checked)

class_hunter.jpg
Hardbass @ ?? (Hardbass) (armury not found)

class_rogue.jpg
Outplayed @ Shattered Hand (Outplayed) (checked)

class_warlock.jpg
Dhenurd @ ?? (Dhenurd) (armury not found)
These are the armory's you got wrong and didn't find.
Priest: Mumpls
Druid: Chaìnz
Hunt: Hardbass
Rogue: Outplayed
Lock: Dhenúrd / Slavbaguette (both his chars)

Well guys, we need a little update about the premade.

I was told that Clemsour @ Draenor will not be there tonight, and I've just learned that our French shaman, Garitos, couldn't be there before 09.45 pm.

So both of our teams need substitute players right now for this evening.

I've discussed with some others players and from the French side Healytwinks friend can play a ww monk until 09.45. After 09.45 Garitos will certainly come back so we will return to ours first comp and the monk will leave the team.

From your side you have of curse a lot of F2P twinks that play currently on Aggramar or other realms so I guess it will not be too difficult to find people. But it would be great if you already could give a name :p

Last edited:
Edited!

By the way how many premades do you want we make? And until which hour your team will remain available?

Users who are viewing this thread