20-29s Armory List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraethine (H) 28 Shadow Priest
Kraethine @ Zul'jin - Community - World of Warcraft
I'm primarily stacking spell power hence the gloves and goggles. I normally use 2 dps 10 int rings and robes of koegler since I want haste over crit. I use glyph of mind harvest since it's bis. I'm using versatility atm but may switch to haste. But I really like the 12% dps buff and taking less damage. Everything else is pretty much explanatory I think. I'm 28 because 28 and 29 scale the same anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can add my rdruid to BiS resto druid set will have to alter a few things come 6.1 but other than that BIS Square

Speaking of best in slot Armory lists... okay, well maybe not. I can not post topics yet and figured this may be the place. My friends account is going to expire in a week or so and wants to make a 20. We are wondering which classes/specs are viable and competitive at lvl 20 without being totally gutted of "Must have" abilities. Any input would be appreciated! Cheers :0)

Speaking of best in slot Armory lists... okay, well maybe not. I can not post topics yet and figured this may be the place. My friends account is going to expire in a week or so and wants to make a 20. We are wondering which classes/specs are viable and competitive at lvl 20 without being totally gutted of "Must have" abilities. Any input would be appreciated! Cheers :0)

What are you interested in/mean by viable and competitive? BGs or Arenas? Heals or DPS? Caster or Melee? Do you want to FC. More info will help to get a better answer.

What are you interested in/mean by viable and competitive? BGs or Arenas? Heals or DPS? Caster or Melee? Do you want to FC. More info will help to get a better answer.

He said healing or DPS. Preferably a class that can do both, but is not "crippled" I guess by missing a lot of key abilities classes at 29 can get. Druids seem to miss a bunch of these abilities being only 20 compared to what 29's get.

Edit: Missed the type. I would say 90% BG's with a random arena here and there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread