20-29s Armory List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 29s Armory List

WW monk Arkelius @ Defias Brotherhood - Community - World of Warcraft this character was achieved with 7 hours of playtime from lv1. Kinda miss when making my 70s took months of resets. Kind of don't. Ha. So this is a good example of a twink for people who want to get into the scene with relative power/ease. Gear set works on ferals and rogues too, just swap the weapons..

So in conclusion not having 20-28 on list makes this list worthless

Look at the title of the thread, here look: 29s armory list. This list is not worthless, people have been twinking 29s a lot longer then 20-28. Besides, no one is stopping you making your own list.

Makes it worthless meaning nothing is gained going 29 vs 28. Unless your grandfathered. If toons aren't grandfather and your on this list. It means this of a list of people who didn't think things thru.

At lvl 28 some gear and enchants are scaling 1-2 stats. Name 1 class ability or gear that is obtained at 29 anything (non-gf'd) that makes it superior than a scaling 28 ?

If anything this list should be for 29 gf'd armories.

Which makes this list useless, your better rerolling a 28 don't be lazy.

#IGotAListAlready

Last edited by a moderator:

You gain the ability to not miss inside arena. PvE and duelling becomes easier.

Back to the topic though man, it's an armory list of level 29 twinks. If OP doesn't want to add 20-28s to the list, he doesn't have to.

You gain the ability to not miss inside arena. PvE and duelling becomes easier.

Back to the topic though man, it's an armory list of level 29 twinks. If OP doesn't want to add 20-28s to the list, he doesn't have to.

U can hit 3 lvls higher than you. Once scaling is put into arenas 20s will be viable in skirmishes. I'm still waiting for an answer to my question, on a 29 ability or piece of gear (non-gf'd ) superior to a scaling 28 ?

Op can make a list of whatever. But facts are facts. Thread was made to soon in patch. Id hate a person coming into the bracket see this thread and feel that a 29 is Bis.

^ this is my Last post, I don't want to derail anymore just want new comers to realize lvl 29 is not Bis

Look at the title of the thread, here look: 29s armory list. This list is not worthless, people have been twinking 29s a lot longer then 20-28. Besides, no one is stopping you making your own list.
Ahh but this is THE 20-29 section not just the 29 section. perhaps the title of the thread should be changed. Lets not make this a 29 vs everyone else like it seems a lot of people want to. Act your age, not your shoe size.
With that said below are my two level 20's that fit well in the 20-29 section. There are plenty of people that twink at level 20 in the 20-29 bracket if I am not mistaken. Perhaps even more than there are level 29's.
They are both resto shamans.
Sweetsidney @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft
Sweetsidney @ Cenarius - Community - World of Warcraft

/cheers

Sweetsidney

Im rerolling Emlee (the feral druid) so its a 28 (BIS).

I will relink when ive finished it, if you want 28s.

Im rerolling Emlee (the feral druid) so its a 28 (BIS).

I will relink when ive finished it, if you want 28s.

List is of ONLY 29's unfortunately.
Surely, someone will start a real armory thread that is fully inclusive for everyone. I do not know what happened to the other one we had that did not prejudge by level. Good luck.

For the concerns addressed in the thread and through PM's, I will extend the thread to a 20-29 armory list.

I am also interested in seeing perfectly geared characters of different levels as well for scaling purposes, whether that be 20,22,24,26,28.

I do feel like it would be a problem as it could become quite complex with having several different levels. I am willing to give it a shot though. Any suggestions would be helpful.

This is the new layout that I am planning to run with;

CharacterName (A/H) Level

If the armory posted is below the level of 29, I will add a level near the faction.

Since I am only familiar with gear of that of a 28 or 29, I would need more information on gear choices for your specific level. (Since I do not know what's best under 28, but I have an idea), it would also be nice if others could confirm that X individual is best in slot or missing items, etc.

Zeiren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread