20-29 Screenshot thread!

Re: 20-24 Screenshot thread!

You're right. I am keeping it real.
Think what you want. This bracket needs drama or it will remain boring in my eyes. If 10v10 premades is what you think will keep it interesting, god speed my friend. It's clear we don't see eye to eye, but I'll leave it at that. I've always liked you and still do.

Keep keeping it real.

Edit: Just remember this is all a game, a break from reality, a chance to chill and do whatever the hell you like. Don't let it get to you - or any of your guildies - too much. Everything is just a facade here, and I think some people let that fact slip their minds.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I have to politely disagree. Those of us that are competitive will remain competitive in whatever hobbies we choose to engage in, whether it be WoW, chess, professional curling or sandwich making. The drive to improve and win will always exist within individuals that possess the desire to compete. Those of us with a desire to learn the ins and outs of what we're doing and strive to be the best will let it get to us; losses will piss us off and less fortunate participants talking shit will warrant a response. I know I'm not alone in saying that I don't spend time doing anything just to be sub-par at it and cop out on account of being a 'casual' or 'taking it too seriously'. Sure, it's just a game but if I'm devoting some of the time in my life to playing it, you bet your ass that I'm going to be doing what I can to perform at the highest level I'm able to.

And I don't mean this to sound like I'm calling you or anyone else out for being sub-par, I'm just speaking in generalities and your latest response warranted my own opinion :)

While I appreciate the sentiment, I have to politely disagree. Those of us that are competitive will remain competitive in whatever hobbies we choose to engage in, whether it be WoW, chess, professional curling or sandwich making. The drive to improve and win will always exist within individuals that possess the desire to compete. Those of us with a desire to learn the ins and outs of what we're doing and strive to be the best will let it get to us; losses will piss us off and less fortunate participants talking shit will warrant a response. I know I'm not alone in saying that I don't spend time doing anything just to be sub-par at it and cop out on account of being a 'casual' or 'taking it too seriously'. Sure, it's just a game but if I'm devoting some of the time in my life to playing it, you bet your ass that I'm going to be doing what I can to perform at the highest level I'm able to.

And I don't mean this to sound like I'm calling you or anyone else out for being sub-par, I'm just speaking in generalities and your latest response warranted my own opinion :)

Yeah you are absolutely correct. By saying "Whatever the hell you want," I'm including performing at the highest level possible, really anything that somebody enjoys doing.
When I say everything is just a facade I suppose I made a very broad statement, I mean in terms of trolling, drama, E-peen etc, whether it be in vent, on the website, or in-game; more specifically tendered to the situation(s) Lith has been in recently. I'm not trying to say playing to the best of ones ability means nothing and doesn't matter,

I don't disagree with anything you said, but I hope that might clarify things a little.

Edit: Just remember this is all a game, a break from reality, a chance to chill and do whatever the hell you like. Don't let it get to you - or any of your guildies - too much. Everything is just a facade here, and I think some people let that fact slip their minds.

There's not much that really gets to me besides things i can't control like silly game mechanics. Everything else is just for fun. I don't play this game to be the best, I don't play it to prove anything to anyone. I play it just to play it. I like spending my spare time on WoW. I've made great friends here, and formed relationships that go far pass the computer screen. As far as taking it serious. phront you shouldn't have to worry about that from me. Instead i would suggest you take a look at the players in which you've decided to surround yourself with recently.. You've not seen much outside of the forums, and i would also suggest that you shouldn't let that influence your view on anything until you've witnessed it first hand.

I've always liked you, still do, probably always will. I can't really say that about your new friends though.

As always and respectfully, see ya in the gulch.

In an effort to recover some items a GM ended up sucking my ****

Enjoy.

207qhwm.jpg

Came across a dude on Tich who was asking for 3's, Pictures speak for themselves barb followed through with asking the dude and turned out we found the glad Rokkd is posing as... Cant say i'm surprised tbh

Ah3SVDZ.jpg

tvQPVoZ.jpg

Came across a dude on Tich who was asking for 3's, Pictures speak for themselves barb followed through with asking the dude and turned out we found the glad Rokkd is posing as... Cant say i'm surprised tbh

Ah3SVDZ.jpg

tvQPVoZ.jpg

Amazing. It truly can't get much more embarrassing than that.

Rokkd, comment?

Wow, that has to be the most time and effort i've ever seen go into a photoshop. Well played

Rokkd is the Carlos Mencia of 24 twinking.

Wow, that has to be the most time and effort i've ever seen go into a photoshop. Well played

Was like an hour ago I bet he's still on so you can pm him yourself...

Since we're doing this, might as well...

1zv7ksp.jpg

2woeo1w.jpg

Just because you have this elaborately planned out because you have no life, probably name changing and shit, doesn't mean that anyone is going to fall for such an obvious troll. You have a vendetta against Rokkd, I get it. But there comes a point where you have to put your immaturity aside and grow up. This is just a repeat of the photoshopped conversation so easily disproven with Lithology. Barb, Yowza, and Flamer. The trolling is getting a little old.

Users who are viewing this thread