20-29 Elite Twink Rankings

Nocontest

Don't try to run. You'll only die tired!
Hello all! I thought I would do something fun and stroke a few egos and post the Top 5 of each class/spec.The list is both US/EU and required a minimum of 750+ games played. All the info for this list I gathered came from twinkstats.com, so if you wish to make the next list, please add your character. Some people might ask as how I rated the twinks? Well, there are 9 possible categories to score in, I excluded bandages and pots used. How the scoring was scored, 1st place = 5 pts, 2nd place = 4pts, 3rd place = 3pts, 4th place = 2pts, 5th place = 1pt. I took the top 5 in each class/spec in each category and then added the points based on their placement in said category. I split up into specs the classes that could heal, and bunched the dps. There weren't any Holy Priest, Restoration Shamans, Enhancement Shamans or Windwalker Monks that met the criteria at this time. If possible I would like to see Healing and Damage per BG and Dispels per BG added to twinkstats.com. My hats off to everyone on the list,and everyone queing to soon be on the list.

Rogue
1st-Freckles
2nd-Swøpz
3rd-Lucieon
4th-Satìn
5th-

Protection Paladin
1st-Lädylïadrïn

Retribution Paladin
1st-Duopaladin
2nd-Cryptonìte
3rd-Mashd
4th-Vladitoron
5th-Axia

Holy Paladin
1st-Healytwink
2nd-Trialkiller
3rd-Tence
4th-Spiríel
5th-Junoo

Elemental Shaman
1st-Zuurogano
2nd-Phrontistery

Shadow Priest
1st-Braindeath
2nd-Twinkies
3rd-Nohugzz
4th-Kraethine
5th-Rankones

Discipline Priest
1st-Çlinic
2nd-Pôoonmeister
3rd-Laurasìa
4th-Sedine

Mage
1st-Nostrand
2nd-Aoj
3rd-Geeraa
4th-geeraa
5th-Dreamcraft

Mistweaver Monk
1st-Zurocowski
2nd-Collapse

Brewmaster Monk
1st-Monìíca
2nd-cwoda

Hunter
1st-Bookphone
2nd-Popopopopopo
3rd-Nocontest
4th-samanthacolt
5th-Slæzy

Balance Druid
1st-Tgõd
2nd-Snug
3rd-goolduck
4th-Çhélly
5th-Tashingo

Feral Druid
1st-Lifelike
2nd-Pøsey
3rd-Ønëðrööðømg
4th-ßumpikeÿz
5th-Thotfc

Warlock
1st-Belookia
2nd-Esmeraldaa

Warrior
1st-Vahavta
2nd-Chocowalt
3rd-Dompérignon
4th-Yjungr
5th-Balphazaur

nice idea Nocontest. I completely support this thread , one thing I noticed is some of the top players have exactly the same % the only different thing is the rank, in this case I think both of them should get 5 points, besides that it looks good

Thanks, a lot of pen and pad time went into this lol.

Good job man, kind of funny people said there wouldn't be enough holy pallies but look at us now muthafuck's. ;)

Very nice list it was needed! So many butt clencher games played with these peeps. It's awesome to play a Twink for years and rank among the top players in this legendary bracket! Much love to the 29s

Pickings are scarce!

Not a lot of people have played 750 games on a single toon.
That is the reason the list is small. One could even choose to make it smaller by stating that in order to make "the list" the player must have accomplished the Master of Warsong Gulch achievement. An easy feat with 750 games.

I might be slightly jelous but this list should prob be renamed "most hours spent on twinking" and not elite list even tho I get that the farming is kind of a big part of twinking for some ppl. I respect all ppl for their achivements so it's not that and it's a good list so congratz but something just isn't right here imo.

I might be slightly jelous but this list should prob be renamed "most hours spent on twinking" and not elite list even tho I get that the farming is kind of a big part of twinking for some ppl. I respect all ppl for their achivements so it's not that and it's a good list so congratz but something just isn't right here imo.
Not only does a twink have to have played 750+ games, the twink's character also has to be submitted on twinkstats.com in order to have a chance to be on the list. That's why the lists seem to be missing people, probably because their toons aren't on that website. OP gave points to people according to their rankings on that website.

why is the limit set to 750 games lol, would be more fun seeing chars when the limit is idk maybe 400-500?
It would be cool to see more names for sure. But why should someone with a 500 games played be put against someone with 2000 games won? Not even in the same category of Twink.

It would be cool to see more names for sure. But why should someone with a 500 games played be put against someone with 2000 games won? Not even in the same category of Twink.
lol what, the 500 games played guy might still be a way better player?
twinking aint all about /played

Users who are viewing this thread