US 20-29 10v10 WSG sign-ups + discussion

Can't this week brothers in town. But for the future I got a horde rogue :)
You're in the same boat as Snug.

Nobody wants you there.

The last person i would want in my boat would be an English teacher asking me rhetoric hypotheticals all day, and asking me if i've seen the lion kings yet

There was one game, thanks to ftp bullies getting a team together from their guild. We played one game due to the other team losing some members having to leave to play some endgame. Many of the ppl who signed up were not able to come or didnt show up unfortunately. I will be setting up some more wargames in the future. For the ppl who did not sign up and are interested, please be sure to sign up if u want to come. Not only does it make things much smoother when setting up teams, but it encourages more ppl to sign up themselves. If at any time u find out u cant commit to the time of the premade, just message me and theres no problem having to take u off before the games.

Look forward to more games from ftp bullies as well.

There was one game, thanks to ftp bullies getting a team together from their guild. We played one game due to the other team losing some members having to leave to play some endgame. Many of the ppl who signed up were not able to come or didnt show up unfortunately. I will be setting up some more wargames in the future. For the ppl who did not sign up and are interested, please be sure to sign up if u want to come. Not only does it make things much smoother when setting up teams, but it encourages more ppl to sign up themselves. If at any time u find out u cant commit to the time of the premade, just message me and theres no problem having to take u off before the games.

Look forward to more games from ftp bullies as well.
I had no idea this thread was a thing and a date was set up, this is actually just what I was looking for! I can assemble 1-2 war-games teams if we can agree to a set time. Next time I'll make time to be able to play too! :p

See everyone on the battlefield :)

Sorry, I thought I'd be able to show up but missed it. Started sleeping at 6pm, 2 hours after I came home from work, then literally woke up at 8 am, the next day, the 14th... thought I'd only sleep for 4-5 hrs, not 12+.
Again, my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread