20-24 max beast

Novacane

Legend
So i recently merged my F2P and was wondering if it's better to stay 20 for the scaling or if i will benefit better from higher level gear and spells.
It's a Lock, War and huntard. Already level'd the Lock and Hunt to 21.

level hunter to 22 and stay there
your gear will scale it's best and in 5.4 you get an interrupt like pummel

for the lock id say go 24

Not trying to troll at all and I actually thought this reply out cause I remember your F2P... This is just speaking for your hunt however may work for your lock and war as well.. Before scaling 24>20 in every situation obviously. I would say 20=24>22>f2p HOWEVER I would advise you going with the worst option you can.

As a f2p who can beat most 24s and p2p 20 hunts being the underdog and outplaying the more OP hunts made me better. I would say 90% of the "top" f2p hunts in this bracket would completely destroy any hunt if they were on the same terms because they learned to deal and compete with the p2ps while all the p2ps never really got challenged. Guess I am just saying is roll the "worst" option you can so you will get better and outskill the "better" options then once you think you are at YOUR skill cap (isn't really possible playing a hunt) roll the "best" option and completely dominate any and all lvs :) have fun and I look forward to seeing you

Not trying to troll at all and I actually thought this reply out cause I remember your F2P... This is just speaking for your hunt however may work for your lock and war as well.. Before scaling 24>20 in every situation obviously. I would say 20=24>22>f2p HOWEVER I would advise you going with the worst option you can.

As a f2p who can beat most 24s and p2p 20 hunts being the underdog and outplaying the more OP hunts made me better. I would say 90% of the "top" f2p hunts in this bracket would completely destroy any hunt if they were on the same terms because they learned to deal and compete with the p2ps while all the p2ps never really got challenged. Guess I am just saying is roll the "worst" option you can so you will get better and outskill the "better" options then once you think you are at YOUR skill cap (isn't really possible playing a hunt) roll the "best" option and completely dominate any and all lvs :) have fun and I look forward to seeing you

How can you know my F2P? Just curious.
since i already lvl'ed the hunt to 21, i think i'll go 22 for the interrupt and scaling. Can't see how 20 would be the better way to go sub 5.4.

How can you know my F2P? Just curious.
since i already lvl'ed the hunt to 21, i think i'll go 22 for the interrupt and scaling. Can't see how 20 would be the better way to go sub 5.4.

Best advice I can give you is to ignore Lil.

Additionally, what Hue said is pretty solid for getting the best bang. Twinking the lock at 20 for glasscannon/dirty scaling works(would have worked) as well.

Yes Lil, the best advice is to ignore you. You come to the 20-24 section in an attempt to troll. It's transparent. It doesn't matter that you preface your posts with "now I'm seriously not trolling guiz."

I'm not saying stop posting though. Some of the most humorous posts (inadvertently I would guess) come from you. Especially when you start talking about outplayed (outskilled) in any context other than "yeah I got outplayed again." I've played with and against you. Makes me laugh. Without fail. Everytime.

Anyway, if someone wants to get good at the game things like practice, know other classes, macros, keybinding and the like are far better advice than your post.

Better luck next time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, tbh, I'm not too sure if I'll lvl my 20 Hunter to 22... It'll give some more gear options, like Ashen Gloves, but I'm not sure what the scaling would be like. If the scaling is still pretty sick, then it's deffo worth it to go lvl 22. I might just lvl a Hunter to 22, get some items and look at what they scale to.

this is the funniest thing i've read on TI in a while tbh. advising people to go with the worst option they can while playing a one eyed, alliance, cata hunter :O

btw, i played 2games with you this week. you're barely above average, in a less than average bracket. i'll let you work out were that puts you...

OT:

20 is bis atm. i'd say hold your horses till 5.3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread