2 new 'obtainable' mounts

I see a blingatron maybe once every 3 months, coupled with the ridiculously low rate. The likelihood of obtaining either of these 2 mounts is 0.

Wrong.

Hmm, i dont know why so many of you have trouble finding blingtron, i find one almost every day. I doubt il ever get my hands on one of those mounts thou, im not very lucky in WoW :/

I think the point of this thread is that the OP wants to make a standard time for every US F2P to have a Blingtron available - which would increase the odds of at least someone getting a mount or pet by a noticeable amount. Because, you know, at least someone wins the lottery if they at least buy a ticket. And lucky for us, the ticket is free and requires 2 minutes of login, ... Einstein.

I don't see any point in the posts that say "THIS IS USELESS LOL". If you have a fundamental understanding of the way chance works, you'd see that the OP is simply trying to organize and help everyone in the community. At the very least, it's a daily f2p gold cap method.

Would be nice to see a p2p engineer on AP who would be willing to do this!

I think the point of this thread is that the OP wants to make a standard time for every US F2P to have a Blingtron available - which would increase the odds of at least someone getting a mount or pet by a noticeable amount. Because, you know, at least someone wins the lottery if they at least buy a ticket. And lucky for us, the ticket is free and requires 2 minutes of login, ... Einstein.

I don't see any point in the posts that say "THIS IS USELESS LOL". If you have a fundamental understanding of the way chance works, you'd see that the OP is simply trying to organize and help everyone in the community. At the very least, it's a daily f2p gold cap method.

Would be nice to see a p2p engineer on AP who would be willing to do this!
That lottery analogy was good. Because I'm sure we've all bought lottery tickets before, and I'm sure each and every one of us that has, has never won the lottery before.

So sure, buy tickets, maybe one day when it rains skittles you'll find that you've finally won the lottery.

I'm saying it'll happen in your dreams, by the way.

I explained why this wasn't relevant to me. Nor was it necessary to correct my statistic which was purposefully wrong.

Whatever he is trying to organize is not going to affect me in the slightest. Thus it's still as insignificant as it always was.

Gold is trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
they buffed the drop rate last patch, and since the drop rate is ofc still low, idk how long it will take to know the new drop rate. but it's still safe to say it's a better drop rate than in the OP.

Question. If we make a lv 1 alt on AP if this thing happens could we even learn a mount since it requires level 20?

Like if I make a lv 1:

A) Will it even be lootable or viewable? Kinda like the cata fish while farming for turtle
B) If I can loot it would i learn it automatically or would I need to level to 20?

I think a starting zone would be a very good place for this if level ones can get them so that everyone can make an alt even if they're on AP. Don't forget it's ONE BLINGTRON PER DAY PER ACCOUNT so we could all make a level 1 draenei or belf or some low population area so it will just be the wanting F2P. This of course needs a P2P help and alot of interest but I'm pretty sure if we set up a specific time every 5 hours (I think thats the cd on bling?) it could get alot of interest.

Solvogero is correct, as I've experienced this before, buying a Worgen mount on a low level worgen character just to add it to my collection, only to find that I would have to level the char to learn it. I could definitely buy it and have it in my inventory though.

Having said that, however, if this thing is going to happen, I would rather see it happen on a realm where the most people could -also- benefit from the gold they will inevitably acquire, while looking for the mount. Thus, I would submit it would be best to do this on Aerie Peak: one in Stormwind, another in Orgrimmar.

I mean if we had the choice/option. Any plan is better than no plan.

so we could all make a level 1 draenei or belf or some low population area so it will just be the wanting F2P. This of course needs a P2P help and alot of interest but I'm pretty sure if we set up a specific time every 5 hours (I think thats the cd on bling?) it could get alot of interest.

What is the advantage of putting up a Blingtron in a low population area? As far as I know an unlimited number of people can loot a Blingtron during the 10 minutes it is up.

Anyway, my main is an engineer on a P2P account. She needs to level up more before she can build Blingtrons, but I'll keep this idea in mind.

must of opened 50 or so blingtrons (p2p friend makes them, and theres always one outside org ah) and never seen anything nice drop. :( best thing i get from it is party granades XD unless you like to have high gold trash on a 10g cap f2p....

Neat, I like my zebra mount, though.

What is the advantage of putting up a Blingtron in a low population area? As far as I know an unlimited number of people can loot a Blingtron during the 10 minutes it is up.

Anyway, my main is an engineer on a P2P account. She needs to level up more before she can build Blingtrons, but I'll keep this idea in mind.

I was thinking for people like myself who have lag issues.. If we get like 50 F2P to all log in at once as well as the normal population of AP org/sw some people may not be able to loot due to lag.

If we made it in a low pop lv 1 zone everyone could get it done quickly without hassle. Just how I thought bout it

Ok it seems some of you guys are going crazy with this so let me clarify.

The makeing a level 1 on AP to loot it everyday was just a suggestion, it would be awesome if a high level engineer P2P could volunteer to do that, and if anyone is out there and willing just PM me or just post it on here. If that did happen... it would depend on whatever server the P2P is on (The location used will also be most accommodating to the P2P volunteering their time). You would be able to loot it on a level 1 character from your Blingtron 4000 Gift Package, but you wouldnt be able to learn it on the spot, you would then have to level that character to 20 (not that hard) and then you would be able to learn it, and it would be shared with all of your accounts.

This post was also made just so people would be aware of the possibility of obtaining the mount, so they are more enticed to accept the Blingtron daily when they see it, especially now with its possible drop chance increase in 5.2 .

Users who are viewing this thread