2 bvb assassination vs combat MH SF and bvb

I wasn't aware HK constituted for skill? This is a new twink. Thus no unobtainable gear. Also I play when I can. We are not all living in their our parents basement wearing the same underwear for 5 day.

I was just asking. And I'm not either. Obviously you are however you obviously have a lot of irl money spent on this game. Look at your gear. That was all bought.

Everyone hypes the spec they have invested time and gold in. Redgreenblur hypes assassination cus of his x2 BvB and you do the same with Combat cus of your Gf'd back enchant that obvious is allot better for that spec (ap passive buff). It's nothing wrong with this, its cool that people try out different specs.

In my opinion AP stacked combat rouge for duels/arena (cus of burst) and Assassination rogue with ap enchants and haste looms for Bg's (Ass opener with SnD, is better burst then combat).

Btw Redgreenblur x2 BvB = massive Epenis;) that should count for something?

How much epeen can u get from being retarded enough to equip two BvBs when not even bis

So ur jealous? Wanna suck my Epenis. Cause i have extra ones in my gbank?

I'm not jealous at all my 29 rogue is better geared than you ever can get yours. The point is, however, that you say I'm living in my parents basement and you only play when you have time etc well I don't think you should be implying that I do live in my parents basement and play too much when your spending way too much money on this game.
Also I wasn't trying to be a dick when I mentioned HKs it was a legit question. Your the one who came off as a dick. I don't even play 29s anymore but we can 2v2 if you think your that good and I guarantee you the best 29 rogue in arenas is gonna fuck you up.

I wasn't aware HK constituted for skill?

It doesn't, and if you had 120,000 HKs I wouldn't think you were good. I've seen you on that priest and your positioning is dog shit. Which is to expected of people who play in no skill brackets. Play some 19s and find out how good you really are. Maybe get that rogue more than 3 HKs lmao.

Someone is mad it is ok. Gf don't mean skill just mean ur broke and don't have money plAying f2p

I don't play f2p I never have wtf are you talking about?
2v2 me you might learn something
You don't play this game that much and you don't live in your moms basement? But your gold cap on three toons? Lmao. Ok.

How James makes himself look retarded in EVERY thread amazes me.

How I don't look retarded at all and was being nice until the dude got smart? How your clearly dick riding? How it's not really of any concern to you? How when I did play 29s you couldn't do shit but top dmg on your boomy and never play objectively? How the best damage I ever saw you do I've outdone on my 19 boomy? Gtfo kid. I don't even play this shitter bracket anymore.

Obviously you should re read because I haven't said anything that doesn't make sense:
2 BvB is not BiS
People who play this game too much shouldn't act like they don't
I was asking about why his well geared toons have no HKs and the dude got smart and thought I was talking shit. I was not.
He said HKs doesn't show skill, I agree, but I've seen him on his priest and know that he's dogshit.
That's all that was said.
Are you dyslexic?

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't any concern of me but why do you feel the need to talk a big game when you are literally one of the worst players I've seen to date. On a side note, I mainly Fc which is objectively focused so maybe you should stop talking about people that actually play this bracket and go die in a hole quietly until you feel the need to return to said *shitter bracket* where I remember you getting bodied by some random 29 guild.
Thanks for the chat.

Every time I log into that rogue I'm probably one of the best 29 rogues playing and was besides tapout probably the best 24 rogue to play. I don't just talk I back it up. I don't sit around saying I'm better then refuse to play for it. Same goes to you g 2v2 me or don't even talk to or about me in a negative way. Back it out or back it up.

No it doesnt

Try it. I've tested just about every offhand worth mentioning and bvb outperforms anything else regardless of spec. The faster offhands always apply more deadly poison procs as well which almost always procs ef more, just look at your combat log lol. An increase in any source of damage increases amount of ef procs

19 takes skill? That is probably the most retarded thing u can say about that bracket. Where the only interrupt is a belf or Tauren racial, there is no skill in 19. That is like saying playing BM requires skill. Think before u open that EPenis infested mouth of ur.

Try it. I've tested just about every offhand worth mentioning and bvb outperforms anything else regardless of spec. The faster offhands always apply more deadly poison procs as well which almost always procs ef more, just look at your combat log lol. An increase in any source of damage increases amount of ef procs
Regardless of how you’re attacking or healing, slow or fast, with DoTs or direct heals, whatever, you can expect to get the same proc frequency, on average.

It can proc from any damage/healing event. It keeps track of the last time it had a chance to proc for that enchant.

It calculates the difference in time since the last chance to proc. It uses that time to determine the chance for that event to trigger a proc.

Simple as that. Whether you’re an Affliction Warlock dealing very frequent DoT ticks and Malefic Grasp ticks, or a Holy Paladin casting purely Holy Lights, or a Combat Rogue quickly attacking and using specials, or an Enhancement Shaman attacking with slow melee attacks and spells, or a Shadow Priest channeling Mind Sear on fifty Onyxian Whelps, you’ll get 2*Haste Windsong procs or 10*Haste Elemental Force procs per enchant per minute.

This means that ele force is 10 procs per minute no matter the faster speed, extra dots, extra poison procs, extra weapon procs. The only thing that affects real procs per minute is haste.\

This Real PPM is increased by your haste %. (The highest of your melee, ranged, or spell haste is chosen).

Windsong and Elemental Force Information - Forums - World of Warcraft

19 takes skill? That is probably the most retarded thing u can say about that bracket. Where the only interrupt is a belf or Tauren racial, there is no skill in 19. That is like saying playing BM requires skill. Think before u open that EPenis infested mouth of ur.

And Mage. And all shaman. And lock CC. But you wouldn't think about that. 19 is the hardest bracket in the game but your obviously too mediocre to understand. Have fun ambushing ftps scrub. Or come to the real bracket were almost everyone is geared and skillful. But for the love of god please stay on the alliance.

also, wtf does it matter when you're a 29 rogue in this bracket, gang banging everything that comes across your way. if you aren't absolute shit, that is. then again, most are anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread