US @19s, The Ruin Battlegroup Migration & Qs (U.S.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kahr said:
lots of people.

when i said people dont have 25$, it was meant to be taken as people dont have 25$ to SPEND.

you must be from the snobby upperclass eh?

Ummmm if you are paying 15 a mo then 25 bucks cant be that hard to come by... if it is then maybe this is not the game for you

If you care about your 19 at all you will transfer to Ruin.

Simple as that.

Pizza said:
If you care about your 19 at all you will transfer to Ruin.

Simple as that.

True dat...

Keep the transfers coming :eek:.

Twinkytoes said:
3 Games tonight eh Pizza? ;)

We had 4 games running tonight, about to upload the SS.

lf guild and server

looking to xfer my 19hunt Krystaal to ruin. lf a lil info on a good server and horde twink guild to join. I have been in bloodlust for a few years and currently xferd to whirlwind but the Qs arent any better there either. Plz help me i cant stand not being able to play my twink!!

Bigbullox said:
Some of the twinks that you'll meet in Ruin US, listed by class and sorted by WSG win percentage, played > 100 wsg.

Many of these links do not work.

Bigbullox said:
Looks like crusade has left wow / stopped posting on twinkinfo and the info on the OP is getting a little out of date :(

If mods / admin can insert a couple of bigbullox posts early on in this thread or come up with another solution I'm happy to keep a US ruin guild list / guild stats / twink list up to date, just like on the 1st couple of posts here :

http://twinkinfo.com/forums/10-19-bracket/7613-19s-blackout-battlegroup-migration-qs-eu.html

I can only Edit, posts.

But I can edit them posts to anything!

Did you see the magic!

Bragh said:
I can only Edit, posts.

But I can edit them posts to anything!

Did you see the magic!

Nope, was blinded by the raw crackling maelstrom of mod power :)

Will work on this tonight and PM you a URL you can use to update OP from.

Will keep crusades OP text intact, all I'll be adding is up to date guild stats, some class lists and the premade info from OP - I just wanna get this thread up to date, not take over.

Keep a copy of the OP in case you need to restore it / crusade returns etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread