@19s, The Blackout Battlegroup Migration & Qs (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi babe Nøø.. If U mean the list of some players of each class on page one.. It's just sorted out by the top 20 of each class (highest wsg win %) Not activity or something..:)

Idk but look the last box with the achievment whores u in that one with a % of 46% win ratio? maybe thats why ;)

But we all know u are a sexy mage don't you worrie:)

hey nøø, saw u in wsg today, darn i hate ur kiteing, frost mages ftl :<

and tbh u did play good, i doubt u dont deserve a spot on that list :p

Will be updating the lists, adding new guilds etc when my Son chills out for a bit, maybe this weekend, maybe next.

I was gonna play allot this week. But when my internet finally got stable, my ticking bomb of a computer sadly blew. It shuts down when it starts, and have this nice loveable blue page with white text, sorta like death!

Bluescreenofdeath yey.

Bragh said:
I was gonna play allot this week. But when my internet finally got stable, my ticking bomb of a computer sadly blew. It shuts down when it starts, and have this nice loveable blue page with white text, sorta like death!

Bluescreenofdeath yey.

> : (

My comp just started doing the same.. luckely not as much as yours but so got the blue screen twice this week.. not looking good:( payed way to much for my comp this summer to allready get a new grrr... Think we need to /pat our comps bit more yas!

Zimt the Diplomat said:
/slap always works

/slap was my key weapon against my computer. Not working now. It's old thoug. WTB new. lol

Grats to nerfmyhp a lvl 12 druid in the making who got his hat on sunday, I've now boosted 6 hats on blackout and 34 in total :) /proud.

There is a free transfer from RC to bladefist, was thinking of moving one my ol' 19 twinks to it, any horde activity on that server?

Not on bladefist no =/ Not yet atleast,I guess it's Aggramar and Draenor horde and Al'Akir and Draenor alliance that get any bigger groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread