19s or beyond?

Calling 19s a competitive scene is pretty laughable Twink Cup? competitive Wargames? Super fun and competitive BFA 19s? rofl Are there even wargames organised anymore? Not in the semi regular fashion they were in legion if they even hapen at all. Which bewilders me because they are so fun and you learn a bunch participating in them. Buns used to organise most of them in legion but it appears that crowd has been replaced now byaaaaaaa bunch of rerolled boomkins, resto shammies and outlaw rogues, with there heads so far up there own asses that they cluster in little groups barely acknowledging anyone outside of them. It seems these players would rather toss cobalt grenades a half geared levellers then organise and participate in actual competitive wargames. I miss legion 19s

Here's a helpful macro for you to avoid toxicity in battlegrounds! I use it all the time not just for bgs but for everything in general :)

/run _CHATHIDE=not _CHATHIDE for i=1,NUM_CHAT_WINDOWS do for _,v in pairs{"","Tab"}do local f=_G["ChatFrame"..i..v]if _CHATHIDE then f.v=f:IsVisible()end f.ORShow=f.ORShow or f.Show f.Show=_CHATHIDE and f.Hide or f.ORShow if f.v then f:Show()end end end

Here's a helpful macro for you to avoid toxicity in battlegrounds! I use it all the time not just for bgs but for everything in general :)

/run _CHATHIDE=not _CHATHIDE for i=1,NUM_CHAT_WINDOWS do for _,v in pairs{"","Tab"}do local f=_G["ChatFrame"..i..v]if _CHATHIDE then f.v=f:IsVisible()end f.ORShow=f.ORShow or f.Show f.Show=_CHATHIDE and f.Hide or f.ORShow if f.v then f:Show()end end end

What it do?

Users who are viewing this thread