19s Armory List

Solipsist

They/Them
Welcome to the 19s armory thread. As an active player I will be updating this constantly.

-Please provide armory link in submition. I will choose gear sets which I believe are fit for this list.

-If you are submitting an armory please make sure than you don't log out with BoA's all the time. I want people to see a full armory instead of missing gear slots.

-If you are submitting an armory which is largely different to the ones listed in terms of gear/enchants please give reasoning for your choices.

-Please don't try to change specs.

-If I have listed you and you want off the list, pm me and I will happily do it.

-All your neck/ring/cloak chants should be versitility with the exception to hunter and rogue for crit

Druid
Md65TRu.png

Balance
D0lHBc9.png

Kadaspala(A)
Ssjkoku(H)
Vianco(H)

Feral
k1VeFK1.png

Ceec(H)

Guardian

Darkchewie(H)

Restoration
Wjdmu04.png

Artonkn(H)

Pizza(H)
Rubn(H)

Hunter
toSCAJY.png

Survival
PBe5giW.png

Kadaspala(H)
Sliqyo(H)

Mage
AojdJVU.png

Arcane

goQKg4F.png

Grizzlefoot(H)
Vianco(H)
Yowzahoe(H)

Monk
bODNGbX.png

Brewmaster
5yatnyy.png

Arudno(H)
Billgatesirl(H)
Consolidate(A)
Curleyrollsu(H)
Nerro(A)
Whatgoesup(A)

Mistweaver
WxO3TnG.png

Neaptinker
(A)
Silin(H)

Paladin
QDXz813.png

Holy
Jo8zHKf.png

Dirtyauction(H)
Myrm(A)
Silk(H)
Silin(H)

Retribution
GZTkaK1.png

Katyperryirl(H)
Kancer(H)
Imfasttoo(H)
Restoxx(H)

Priest

pBRg7Xr.png

Discipline
eDsrhKh.png

Chai(A)
Iamadoctor(H)
Imperial(A)
Superstylin(H)

Rogue
UvmcAPu.png

Subtlety

sULGOFK.png

Curley(H)
Mungiekiller(A)
Zeirens(H)
Williams(A)
Xibalbaxo(H)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickying this thread since Mocha's version hasn't been updated in about 2½ months. :eek:

And maybe it's just me but I kinda felt it's hard to differentiate between the class and spec headings. Like maybe you could switch it from something like

Druid
Md65TRu.png

Balance
D0lHBc9.png

Agonist
Pizza
Vianco

Restoration
Wjdmu04.png

Arkant
Rubn

Hunter
toSCAJY.png

Survival
PBe5giW.png

Agonist
Hajima
Tnakra

to
-->
Druid
Md65TRu.png

Balance
D0lHBc9.png
Vianco

Restoration

Hunter
toSCAJY.png

Survival

PBe5giW.png

Agonist
Hajima
Tnakra

Maybe it's just a personal thing. Great stuff, though.

Stickying this thread since Mocha's version hasn't been updated in about 2½ months. :eek:

And maybe it's just me but I kinda felt it's hard to differentiate between the class and spec headings. Like maybe you could switch it from something like

Druid
Md65TRu.png

Balance
D0lHBc9.png

Agonist
Pizza
Vianco

Restoration
Wjdmu04.png

Arkant
Rubn

Hunter
toSCAJY.png

Survival
PBe5giW.png

Agonist
Hajima
Tnakra

to
-->
Druid
Md65TRu.png

Balance
D0lHBc9.png
Vianco

Restoration

Hunter
toSCAJY.png

Survival

PBe5giW.png

Agonist
Hajima
Tnakra

Maybe it's just a personal thing. Great stuff, though.

Yer changing it.

Feel free to post my shaman, just need to get around to finishing my professions
Khaös

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed you added some of my char already i will give you the others one that i have already updated.
Keep in mind for my pally : Sashagreyirl the main on Draenor was already aldor and it's a pain to reverse it to scryers. You will notice it i think.

Billgatesirl @ Draenor - Communauté - World of Warcraft my BM monk currently i have the wrong shoulder on but i will put the good one when i will be back to home.

Juliavothirl @ Draenor - Communauté - World of Warcraft my leveling hunter is currently 68, so no flintlock atm but still cool.

nice work ago, glad to see someone will keep a decent unbiased armory thread :D

I've noticed you added some of my char already i will give you the others one that i have already updated.
Keep in mind for my pally : Sashagreyirl the main on Draenor was already aldor and it's a pain to reverse it to scryers. You will notice it i think.

Billgatesirl @ Draenor - Communauté - World of Warcraft my BM monk currently i have the wrong shoulder on but i will put the good one when i will be back to home.

Juliavothirl @ Draenor - Communauté - World of Warcraft my leveling hunter is currently 68, so no flintlock atm but still cool.

Hunt link doesn't work =0

Users who are viewing this thread