19 XP on queing ruining bracket?

Turdel said:
copy im dying to know who your tink is

I'm the killa that makes the digits in the second column on the scoreboard across from your name triple those in the first column, every queue. And I don't need a priest taped to each testicle and a paladin crazyglued to my perineum to do it.

Edit: NB4 Turd says "copy im dying to know who your tink is" again...

Turdel said:
copy im dying to know who your tink is

Turdel you are not permitted to use the word tink. And why would you want to when it just represents a ton of trash totally not "on your lvl".

augiddin said:
Turdel you are not permitted to use the word tink. And why would you want to when it just represents a ton of trash totally not "on your lvl".

NB4 Turd tells Augi to "get on my lvl"...

copymachine said:
I'm the killa that makes the digits in the second column on the scoreboard across from your name triple those in the first column, every queue. And I don't need a priest taped to each testicle and a paladin crazyglued to my perineum to do it.

Edit: NB4 Turd says "copy im dying to know who your tink is" again...

I would gladly confirm the legitimacy of this statement, but I don't know who your tink is =/

Turdel said:
I would gladly confirm the legitimacy of this statement, but I don't know who your tink is =/

You won't know who my "tink" is because i don't have a "tink". My lexicon does not include retard Gomabonics.

Drayner said:
Wow. Just wow. You an I don't twink for the same reasons.

Sorry, took a few days to answer that.

Basically, I twink because I want to have fun on the game, be able to BiS myself up without having to switch gear every 3 months. I twink for the fun of it.

After that, whatever happens, farms noobs or kill ''supposedly skilled twinked players'' doesn't change anything in my opinion. Having fun is the point of the game. I have my level 10 for years now, and since we only get a Q from times to times and that it was discovered to be possible to get in BG without Exp in EXP-On, I've been doing it to have activity. Is it skill-needed, OBVIOUSLY not. Is it as fun as exp-off BG, obviously not. But atleast I get activity, and no one, not you, not another one, can tell me it's not moraly-accepted, because who cares. I'm having fun, atleast, the bit of fun I can get.

So if you twink to be an E-Peener or a I'm the best worldwide, then why are you even bothering with twinks? I mean, go play end-game and enjoy?

If you twinked because you didn't want to get max level and wanted to play class you wanted at the level you wanted, alright, same thing.

But in the end, you started pre EXP-Off, so between me and you, you killed thousands of noobs.

Llare said:
But you're American, so it's understable.

Way to negate any credibility homeslice.

Llare said:
But you're American, so it's understable.

wow someone sounds like a complete ignorant bastard, gtfo

copymachine said:
No, opinions can not be wrong. Opinions do not have to be empirically supported by anyone or thing. They can just "be" as it were, dangling weightlessly in the space that surrounds us. They are not correctable, particulate matter. They are simply ideas. Now, the assertion of ideas as fact or truth can be wrong yes, when they are not factual or truthful. But opinions, in and of themselves, can not be wrong.

Edit: Saying "GG" to an opponent is not a competent illustration of ethics in video games. Saying "GG" is simply a trivial nicety. Ethics implies a code of behavior that extends beyond the typing of the same letter on your keyboard twice in a row.

im not going to waste my time, suffice it to say that my opinions include aspects of both respectable extremes, i.e. bankbeauty and drayner. the idiots however should go /delete themselves.

also forums are a form of debate, debate by necessity requires the expression of opposing opinions or at the very least differing opinions. copymachine is not stating an opinion when he posits that opinions cannot be wrong. His comments are refreshing morsels of intelligent critical combative debate.

whether i feel like imposing "gentlemen's rules" onto a video game or not is irrelevant. decent behavior may or may not be appreciated by one's peers (most of which are idiots).

that said, there is a sense of reward and accomplishment when you do the "right thing" and still achieve your "goals".

normally i wouldn't overuse quotation marks in this manner, however it is mildly ridiculous to attempt to apply ethical terms, concepts, and constructs to the imaginary world of an MMORPG.

Users who are viewing this thread