19 XP on queing ruining bracket?

X9hill

Legend
I just find it funny how many Twink Info 19's i see chilling in XP on BG's while im sitting in queues trying to get games going.

Even funnier how people then come on Twink info and complain about it <

what is it killing? The exp-on bracket or exp-off one?

Seriously, after a few months thinking about, I think I came to the conclusion that at the base we're twink, back in pre-bc/bc we used to roll to kill noobs. Farm them. That's it. I made my first twink to rape other noob face and kill twinks on the way.

Do it if you feel like killing noobs. Is it skillful? No. Is it really valuable? Nope. But in the end, in the damn end, who cares. If you're having fun killing noobs, do it, that's the whole point of twinking and WoW overall, having fun.

If you feel like cheating on SC to have FUN, why wouldn't you do that?

If you enjoy Minecraft more when you pop yourself block, do it.

That's the whole point of video gaming, to have fun. I understand that twink vs non-twink is unfair and not skillful, but seriously, why should I play 24/7 in BGs Exp-Off with 20min Qs and have to play seriously in risk of having my name posted everywhere on how bad I am at the game? I'm having tons of fun in exp-off, but sometimes, taking it a leel under in term of skills needed is FUN too. I'm not saying go reroll hunters level 10 haste, but if you have fun doing it why not?

Who am I to judge anybody behavior?

I know I contradicted myself in this post compared to some of the other on TI, but I think the time as come, atleast for me to realize that this is only a video game where we aim at fun not seriousness ALL the time.

bankbeauty said:
why should I play 24/7 in BGs Exp-Off with 20min Qs and have to play seriously in risk of having my name posted everywhere on how bad I am at the game?

Why are so many people concerned by that? I just can't see my feelings being hurt by someone who more than likely has to be told when to go to bed on a weeknight :x

i have three BC capped level 70's that i have used to get BOA gear for my twinks including helms, etc.

not all players have BC, WOTLK, or CATA. some vanilla wow capped players i have talked to are using XP-on BGs to farm kills/honor in WSG, leave before a cap or game ends. some of this is due to there brackets being dead also in XP off

many 19's are doing this too, because their faction is in a not doing well cycle in XP off. they can get more honor faster doing XP on, and afking out....switching to another twink.

Bitching about twinks queing up for exp on BGs is almost like bitching about a non-twink queing up for exp off.

It happens, so get over it.

The first twink I ever made was even before I had a main. I had just picked up the game and painfully leveled though the 20-29 bracket. After I got through it, I figured I would farm gold and items off the AH and pay those mother fuckers who killed me endless back for what they did. It was rather enjoyable.

Almost same story for me, rolled my first alt ever (a druid). After getting rolled over by rogues in the 20-29 bracket, I decided to twink myself and hunt those rogues down :).

It's so funny seeing people admit to making a twink to farm people LOLOL

Vanilla twinks were made to faceroll before twinking got popular

2.1 patch hits, and a great influx of twinks were around. This caught most of our attention and lots of the oldschool made twinks to get some premade v premade, 5v5,3v3,2v2,1v1 etc vs other twinks, more fun than any farming session you'll ever have. Cata killed any fun 19s can have anyway what with no skirms

copymachine said:
So?

Any/every player should give a damn why you twink? B/c you're an admin? Who cares...

You're a tool.

bankbeauty said:
what is it killing? The exp-on bracket or exp-off one?

Seriously, after a few months thinking about, I think I came to the conclusion that at the base we're twink, back in pre-bc/bc we used to roll to kill noobs. Farm them. That's it. I made my first twink to rape other noob face and kill twinks on the way.

Do it if you feel like killing noobs. Is it skillful? No. Is it really valuable? Nope. But in the end, in the damn end, who cares. If you're having fun killing noobs, do it, that's the whole point of twinking and WoW overall, having fun.

If you feel like cheating on SC to have FUN, why wouldn't you do that?

If you enjoy Minecraft more when you pop yourself block, do it.

That's the whole point of video gaming, to have fun. I understand that twink vs non-twink is unfair and not skillful, but seriously, why should I play 24/7 in BGs Exp-Off with 20min Qs and have to play seriously in risk of having my name posted everywhere on how bad I am at the game? I'm having tons of fun in exp-off, but sometimes, taking it a leel under in term of skills needed is FUN too. I'm not saying go reroll hunters level 10 haste, but if you have fun doing it why not?

Who am I to judge anybody behavior?

I know I contradicted myself in this post compared to some of the other on TI, but I think the time as come, atleast for me to realize that this is only a video game where we aim at fun not seriousness ALL the time.

Go play Runescape.

copymachine said:
So?

Any/every player should give a damn why you twink? B/c you're an admin? Who cares...

We are all ambassadors for twinking, especially one of use with a blue name, and it is all our responsibility to give a good impression to Blizzard and non twinks. This thread stated a question and Drayner was giving his opinion on the matter. You are welcome to disagree with his opinion, but doing so in an aggressive manner is not becoming on anyone or the site in general.

Drayner said:
Thanks. I didn't bother with any explanation. He's obviously new around here and probably doesn't realize that this used to be my site and that I have always tried to be an ambassador for twinks on the positive side of what twinking is. It's ok. I've done my part, now it's you guys time to help our image. You are doing awesome Kore.

/sigh...

The simple fact of the matter is most folks that don't twink actually HATE twinks, and passionately. They loathe and despise us. And not silently, but vehemently and vocally. I believe we covered this in a previous thread, the concept of applying morals/codes to a video game and the worthlessness of attempting to do so. Why anyone should give a damn about how we are percieved by a contingent of players that will never respect our gameplay choices boggles the mind. Every paying player should be able to play the game in whatever way they choose without having their choices held up beneath cross-examination or scrutinized and compared to the choices of those who deem themselves more "noble and image-obsessed" players (of which this site seems to have an inexhaustible inventory to choose from).

My position is screw 'em all, do what you like. Will you agree with that? Likely not. But frankly I do not care.

Also, I am aware that this was your site, and I appreciate that you have provided a forum for discussion. Yet if folks simply told you what you wanted to hear ad nauseum or shared your opinions wholesale, the spirit of a forum would disintegrate and cease to exist at worst, and would be diluted masturbation at best.

@Kore: If you think that opinioned discourse is innately "aggressive", then I suggest you explore the definition of agression a little more.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if I recieve a "Notification for Flaming", as I have recieved many of them from you guys over the past couple of months. You are all so knee-jerk. Opinions are NOT flaming. But once again, if it's something you don't want to hear, you crack the e-whip. I'm not surprised though, honestly I've grown to expect nothing less.

copymachine said:
/sigh...

The simple fact of the matter is most folks that don't twink actually HATE twinks, and passionately. They loathe and despise us. And not silently, but vehemently and vocally. I believe we covered this in a previous thread, the concept of applying morals/codes to a video game and the worthlessness of attempting to do so. Why anyone should give a damn about how we are percieved by a contingent of players that will never respect our gameplay choices boggles the mind. Every paying player should be able to play the game in whatever way they choose without having their choices held up beneath cross-examination or scrutinized and compared to the choices of those who deem themselves more "noble and image-obsessed" players (of which this site seems to have an inexhaustible inventory to choose from).

My position is screw 'em all, do what you like. Will you agree with that? Likely not. But frankly I do not care.

Also, I am aware that this was your site, and I appreciate that you have provided a forum for discussion. Yet if folks simply told you what you wanted to hear ad nauseum or shared your opinions wholesale, the spirit of a forum would disintegrate and cease to exist at worst, and would be diluted masturbation at best.

@Kore: If you think that opinioned discourse is innately "aggressive", then I suggest you explore the definition of agression a little more.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if I recieve a "Notification for Flaming", as I have recieved many of them from you guys over the past couple of months. You are all so knee-jerk. Opinions are NOT flaming. But once again, if it's something you don't want to hear, you crack the e-whip. I'm not surprised though, honestly I've grown to expect nothing less.

We aren't a large community.

We're a relatively small minority, in which most players look down upon GY and Mid Farming, at least the experienced/skilled players. Farming Level 15s is so 2005.

But perhaps I'm too used to EUs shining example on opposing GY and Mid Farming. 3 French Players constantly farmed Mid and GY, and they were shunned by the entire community, now they've stopped.

Glitching the XP On queue so you can get into XP On BGs is for scrubs. Explaining it isn't required, they just are.

Kalki said:
Glitching the XP On queue so you can get into XP On BGs is for scrubs. Explaining it isn't required, they just are.

This is your opinion, and likely the shared opinion of many. I don't begrudge you this nor am I willing to state that your opinion is invalid. My origional point, as well, was not meant to serve as a defense or justification of this behavior. All I am saying is that people pay fifteen bucks a month to play a game. Let them play how they want without being placed under the microscope of your so-called "game ethics". It's a fucking game.

If your opinion is meaningless to them, so be it. You're opinion is meaningless to me as well, but i don't refute your right to have or express it. It doesn't make you right though, by any stretch of the imagination.

Drayner said:
Wow. Just wow. You an I don't twink for the same reasons.

So you don't play a game to have fun? That's all bank is saying. If people have fun doing it fuck it, it's a game. This kinda reminds me of that "ethics in video games" discussion a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread