19 Twink RBGs Hero Lead

with those classes only req is ur willing to base bitch

unless u know how to play fire

Will do what's needed. I can gear up mage or hunter. Played plenty as hunter and can probably fill that role.

Will do what's needed. I can gear up mage or hunter. Played plenty as hunter and can probably fill that role.

literally the two most useless things

ill play some =].

and to everyone in this thread, please be either an enhance, warrior, or affliction warlock

and yeah, for those of you that dont know, bis comp is something along the lines of

3 healers different classes, one is rdruid the other 2 preferrably not shaman

2-3 aff locks
enh
warr
1-2 rogues

viable fillers
boomkin
dk
fire mage

I'd be game sometime. I want to do something end Lvl badly, I try to do 2's and 3's just never find people that stay. Delayed#1508 I got Warrior, Druid, Hunter, and Shaman.

ggs last couple days Skillmatic#1792 add me if u havent and want to play some time

going out tomorrow night so prob won't be forming but we'll see

Good news guys, the laxative pills I took last night and this morning finally worked ! :cool: Was honestly about to march into walgreens this morning all pissed off and shit and demand a refund too ;)

Good news guys, the laxative pills I took last night and this morning finally worked !
cool.png
Was honestly about to march into walgreens this morning all pissed off and shit and demand a refund too
wink.png

Have you thought about streaming these games? Pretty neat concept, it might catch.

Have you thought about streaming these games? Pretty neat concept, it might catch.

Yes but that will not be happening out of protest regarding my streaming thread being removed :eek:

GGs to the people that came, was fun and it went pretty well pretty sure we only lost twice to the chinese team and one other decent team

Matter of opinion. I'd like to share a story I found on reddit that I believe it relevant, because I know you'll like it.

The other night my boyfriend told me he wanted to try anal. I'm all for trying things for my man, but my butt has pretty much been a poop-only chute. It got me thinking about my butthole, and what it looks like (I know, that's weird). Freshly out of the shower, I laid down on my bed, spread my legs, and started looking around down there to see what it looks like for him. While I was doing this, I had to fart. My curiosity already piqued, I decided to watch myself fart. This wouldn't have been a problem, except last night I took a laxative to help persuade out 4 days of poop. I thought I'd gotten it all out of my system, but the geyser of molten shit that sprayed out of me indicated I was mistaken. For a stunned moment, I sat there with diarrhea all over my hand, my hand mirror, and my bed. The worst part is that my bed is completely bare right now because it is laundry day. Cheers.
TL;DR: I pooped my bed while I was awake.

Users who are viewing this thread