19 Twink Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
INB4 - Who cares or Wall of Text crits you for 1.2k

Hello. To the "Committee", thanks for including me in this list under the Warlock section.

While I doubt anyone could find it ANYWHERE in writing that I considered myself better than anyone or that I have bragged about my play, I have always felt I was fairly good at warlock throughout my 19 days. I played Druid in Vanilla and lock from the start of BC on...

The OP stated that this list was more about 19 twinks that played during CATA and MOP. I will say that my commitment to the 19 bracket was not there during that time-frame and that I considered myself average to slightly above average in my lock play during that era of 19 twinking. For that period, I don't deserve to be on this list... BUT... For the simple fact that I am one of the oldest, both in age and time playing 19 warlock, I feel that a case can be made to remain on this list.

During BC and Wrath is where I believe I am deserving. For my play and for efforts in the 19 twink community.

My community efforts from BC to Wrath were great IMO. This site and the things I did to enlighten the community could land me on the list by itself.

In BC, I was considered by many to be the best lock in the Vengeance battlegroup. This wasn't hard since there weren't many locks playing then. I was also one of the only locks fake casting fears back then. I felt I was pretty good then, but there wasn't much competition.

In Wrath, I worked hard on my locks to get Naxx shoulders, 450 profs, etc... I was running with some great guilds that provided support that made me look pretty good. When I pugged w/o them, obvious things happened.

As I said, I wasn't very active in CATA and MOP.

I'm not going to comment much on other classes, but I will talk a little about 19 Locks.

Here are the locks listed:

• Dorigon - very good lock that surrounded himself or herself with other great players, which helps a lot as a lock.
  • Maineack - Same exact write up as Dorigon.
  • Slique - No idea. Don't know who that is.
  • Drayner - see above
  • Youredead - only saw this one a couple times in those stupid midchop games. Nothing to really judge a lock on.

Here are some other locks I'd like to mention, not necessarily for the HOF...

• Befuddle - This lock impressed me in Cyclone since he/she was one of the 1st I had witness that through stamina out the window and played purely with Spell Power. It changed how I played a little too.
  • Sidni - I am not saying she's good, but she's the 1st to take a 19 lock or any 19 for that matter in the US to 250,000 kills. That and she's my original twink guild co-GM. :) /love Sidni
  • Captnjack - Met this one on the PTR and learned a lot from a couple duels. Played lock in a way I had never thought of during BC.
  • Exorcism - Great lock I played with some during Cyclone.
  • Gimmesouls - Former nemesis from my Vindication days. I felt I was better, but he was pretty good.

Anyhow. Just my 2 cents. Thanks again for including me.

90% of the people that will view this thread probably never saw me play prior to CATA or MOP anyhow.

Shameless Plug. Make 19s on Emerald Dream, a vanilla private server by Feenix. It's tough to level and worry about conserving XP again, but I am having a ball making my new lock over there.

Me and Befuddle used to queue together on our SP locks, made them around the same time. (Mine had max max Shadow Damage though, since I was in favor of exploited gear and such, where she refused to use it). And those were some fun damage competitions.

Also Exo is the Grand Father of warlocks in Cyclone

and my other votes for the list are Atax, Farmthis and Norrinator. But since this is about recent people only I will go and cry in my corner and shut up.

kozi for priest and paladin. mtvriff for rogue. hunnybuns for mage

I'd like to nominate...

Paladin - Merryjr

Druid - Gaaz, Froby

Rogue - Pwntage, Goma, Hiredhit, Pk

Mage - Ctrlaltsheep, Grizzlefoot

Warrior - Bobgnarly

Shaman - Farmthis

Priest - Devinlol

Warlock - CaptainJack

By the way I think it's so cute we have an actual twinkly committee deciding things!

So cute I could die!!!

Have updated the list with descriptions for each player due to popular request.

Im sure the committee has reviewed them already.

The committee believes it is his way of letting everyone know who his best friends in the 19 twink community are.

By the way I think it's so cute we have an actual twinkly committee deciding things!

So cute I should die!!!

Fixed. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with these stupid posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread