19 mounts incoming?

19 are going to be abusives... i see a problem at the horizon !

ghostwolf = 40% speed

travel form = 40% speed

AotC = 30%

seriously, this is not right... considering how much our AotC is not so valuable during a fight it really doesn't help us at all ! i say either get rid of the dazing effect, or get us up to the same speed as the others, that would be the least to help hunters. without any of this, its all good, but if we start adding more speed into the equation... then a hunters main purpose cannot be done right !

the main reason to play a hunter is for pure DPS, mainly whats needed to throw down a good flag carrier. but if the flag carrier is a druid in travel form, he'll be hitting his base without us being able to follow it. this is worse for all others too... i mean come on, mounts at 19, at least it would be equal to everybody, but enabling the classes their speed boost at low levels... how well can a mage follow a real FC ? how well can warrior follow the FC if it runs 40% faster then him ? he'll be out of charge range way before he can use it !

those kind of things were already hapenning in the 29 bracket... it was just less cause we had twice the abilities to survive it. but at 19... this is going be a nightmare for all PUGs !

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Upcoming Mount Changes - Updated 6/15

blizz.gif
In the next major content patch, we intend to adjust mount requirements to further improve the leveling experience in World of Warcraft. In addition, cast times for summoning all ground mounts will be reduced to 1.5 seconds, down from 3 seconds.

Oh boy. Mounts get half cast time too! This won't mess up pvp one bit.

I see quite a few controversial problems in the near future for the 19 bracket with the addition of travel forms...

Seems that some Twinks in my Battlegroup that will not benefit from the changes have already moved on to 29 *sigh*.

I feel bad for the 19's (im a 19 too). With travel form and ghost wolf, shamans and druids are going to be OPed fcers. Also, pally fcers are ruined cause of this

Users who are viewing this thread