19 mounts incoming?

Hmm, it is sad to see the 29er bracket altered in this profound kind of way. There will be no Arathi without mounts anymore, which is a great loss imo. Though its quite needful for leveling purposes and therefore for PvE, it takes away the possibility to experience Arathi without mounts, except for premades of course. It has always been very interesting, considering the tactics with the speed-ups of certain classes, now it's a different story. But having whined about it now, you also have to see that it also gives a new PvP-experience that has to be explored in the future...and it will :).

As for 19's...they will be more special than they are now ...and more popular/crowded too ?

I think this is gonna be a terrible change for 49s :(

BGs are quite small,you reach another player fast enough with a 60% mount.

Even in 80s there should only be slow mounts,im convinced BGs would be more exciting then but that's just me ;)

That was a very close call. I'm relieved they didn't add mounts to 10-19 tbh.

EDIT: Although we will see some, with the level 20s in 10-19 BGs and whatnot.

Okay, this is what i think, Awesome! 1. i think it's okay to not have any mounts at 19 bracket, maybe 29 bracket will be or active now too :)) for 49 twinks i just yell in pure happiness, and finally you don't need to spend lot of gold on mounts :)
* 150% flying mount speed; 60% land mount speed
bit non-twink though, but finally some faster speed on normal flying too :D my main takes it with pleasure ;D

I think this will get interresting tbh.!

I think a lot of 29's will want to do BG's with no mounts and will reroll 19. However, it could go either way becuase many level 19 semi twinks might be excited to get a mount at 20.

I agree with the previous comment about doing AB at 19 I think that would be awesome!

level 10-19s will get the "Walking Stick" ability. Summons a walking cane that improves movement speed by 20%.

Wait for it... ...Wait...

29 has almost been the most boring bracket so mounts will not help it at all.

49 will get maybe a lil more active but people wont twink the bracket

all in all nothign will change

Kusakari said:
wtb ab at level 19 then, that would be awesome :)

This would be a perfect solution. Really in 2 ways, we can still have an AB bracket with out mounts, and Defilers boots at 19 would ease the sting of the loss of fishing boots.

Spooksters said:
Hmm...I'm completely torn on this...for a few reasons: I'm hella old school, and it displeases me to see blizzard change all the things they kept so close before, I wasn't terribly impressed with the mounts at 30 in the first place...now epic mounts at 40? FLYING MOUNTS AT 60-AND FASTER?

Although, I am rolling a 49 soon, so epic land mounts may be sweet, i think it angers me the most because i've done it all old-school, did all my leveling (like 10 characters to 60+ (6 to 70)) before any of these changes came into play, before the mounts and before all the BoA's and before the experience increase xD

Like most people, i guess the good out-weighs the bad, especially in twinking perspective. No more only-DK's-with-epic-mounts in the 59 group, and good news for 29 bracket? I might actually have to roll one now ^^ As for the 19 bracket, i think it is better with out, i know it would help catch hunters...But I think its better without them.

i agree with spook. I remeber bustin my ass for my first flyer on my main and even getting to 40 was hard for me.

On a side note i'm hoping they dont add mounts to the 19 bracket but i'm completely fine with ghostwolf cuz my main class is shamans

Very sad patch for us rogues... would like mounts in 10-19 tbh.

You got your wish...Character...not a walking cane..but a nice fur to keep you warm and all speedy :)..., though only for a part of the population.

So, Rayu...yeah Patchday will be a very sad day for the 19 Rogue...

Hmm thinking of make 49 twink now, closest level I have to it is 38 priest. How do 49 priests do in pvp and would shadow or healing be better?

Death2gnomes said:
Hmm thinking of make 49 twink now, closest level I have to it is 38 priest. How do 49 priests do in pvp and would shadow or healing be better?

Holy/Disc is better for 49 imho, if you want do do damage roll a lock.

hmmm, after all this work ive put into my 19 warrior, i think 29s are calling, cause hunters are going to be even more of a nightmare now...besides, a mount in 29s cuts my run time in half to stables to 5 cap em :]

Disc Priest at 49 = Satisfaction

Death2gnomes said:

Go Disc and you won't go wrong. I know a number of priests who play this spec and they can either be top of the healing or DPS depending on their mood for that BG.

Users who are viewing this thread