19 eu alliance

we 3 cap, hold people at gy - playing how the game is supposed to be played, ggwp

I agree its a legit tactic but it causes people to afk, with the low amount of alliance players your just shooting yourself in the foot. Why not use another tactic rather than one that labels yourself and your guild as you know.. gy farming scum? Not trying to insult you there but thats the general consensus of GY farming repeatedly among TI. I wouldn't mind you farming the GY but there isn't enough players to support it.

I agree its a legit tactic but it causes people to afk, with the low amount of alliance players your just shooting yourself in the foot. Why not use another tactic rather than one that labels yourself and your guild as you know.. gy farming scum? Not trying to insult you there but thats the general consensus of GY farming repeatedly among TI.
We are just using the most effective way to win the game. If that labels us as gy farming scum then be it.

We are just using the most effective way to win the game. If that labels us as gy farming scum then be it.

I will spell it out for you. If you keep GY farming people will not que up. When people don't que up wsg does not pop. When WSG does not pop you will not have any games to win.

you went from: "I hate these fking hunters farming me" to "I'd rather farm"

if u say, please dont start trying to pick faults about people. fyi i normally sit the gy farms out and either set up a picnick or just dont bother attacking any1, but if this is farming then WE ARE FARMERS BOM BOM BOMMMMMMMAAAAA

I will spell it out for you. If you keep GY farming people will not que up. When people don't que up wsg does not pop. When WSG does not pop you will not have any games to win.

lets b serious u gyfarm all the time or did, and u seem to only care when ur on the team getting farmed

? I just quoted what you said

and i said i'd rather contain than chase, not that i do farm xd.

edit- goin to watch a film and sleep got a massive headache, enjoy the thread, gimme a good read tomorrow.

lets b serious u gyfarm all the time or did, and u seem to only care when ur on the team getting farmed

Yes back in TBC I did but that isnt relevant, everyone has probably GY farmed before, but repeatedly when there is a lack of players is beyond retarded. I didn't GY farm on my feral druid I was mainly trying to oneshot the EFC or mid zerg. I have no problems with you hurrx I don't see you GY farming. If your really want to get serious hurrx then you and your guild would stop trolling and realise that GY farming will ruin the bracket even more.

im not trolling lol

alliance has a couple of al'akir druids that spec into feline swiftness and stand on horde tot just ready to kite our whole team if we move there, we just keep your whole team away from our fc until 4 stacks when we can actually kill your fc

we are trying to 3cap asap but yeah they are the ones prolonging the game

also duo u farmed in beginning of mop when games were barely popping

im not trolling lol

alliance has a couple of al'akir druids that spec into feline swiftness and stand on horde tot just ready to kite our whole team if we move there, we just keep your whole team away from our fc until 4 stacks when we can actually kill your fc

we are trying to 3cap asap but yeah they are the ones prolonging the game

also duo u farmed in beginning of mop when games were barely popping

19 in the nutshell - HSA sits at horde base with flag, TL sits at ally gy with flag, TL waits till 4 stacks TL comes with bigger premade wins games gg

19 in the nutshell - HSA sits at horde base with flag, TL sits at ally gy with flag, TL waits till 4 stacks TL comes with bigger premade wins games gg
Believe it or not, we were solo queueing. It's not our fault that we are the most active guild in the bracket.

Believe it or not, we were solo queueing. It's not our fault that we are the most active guild in the bracket.

y but still the same shit since most times when ppl queue with guild they move together .......... like you farm gy together except when ridwane comes 1vs1 resto druid and dmg is too high and runs to healers XDXDXDXDxddxdxdxdsuhsD)===)=))=

also what bracket consists of is TL, HSA and the few rest

Win all games 3-0 but fuck no, let's never go alliance cus the 1k hp rogues are absolutely able to carry vs 4x boomkin + 3x hpala teams D:

Win all games 3-0 but fuck no, let's never go alliance cus the 1k hp rogues are absolutely able to carry vs 4x boomkin + 3x hpala teams D:
I heard they won a game 1:0 against a decent ally team while constantly being 3-4 players down because you and Owna tried to 2v2 Vianco and Stubs.

I heard they won a game 1:0 against a decent ally team while constantly being 3-4 players down because you and Owna tried to 2v2 Vianco and Stubs.

It was 10 horde, 6-7 alliance the whole game, what are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread