19 Disc Priest doing 120k healing!!!

Livingforce

Hey guys i decided to put this post up coz i was bored, this is the most i have ever healed in a wsg so far. I did not have any major buffs to help me get this it was just rumsey/inner fire/fort from the start. This was also done today you can ask my friends if it was done today for proof. Just for those who might be thinking this, i did not use gems you can check my professions. I know this does not achieve anything or show any skill. It is just merley for people wanting to see how much a priest can heal in wsg. It was a fairley hard match because we were up against 5 fucking hunters witch was dumb but we pulled it off witch was kinda of funneh. Obioviousley this doesn't show priests bubbles and overhealing witch i should get a addon to see how much it was for the future :p
Also i wouldn't mind seeing ss of other priests pulling off more than what i have done. (Without cheating off coarse)

P.S: Priests can obioviousley do more but you need to right conditions to pull it off.

2h3d5dk.jpg

On other news, i manage to scroung up a ss of me the only one being in wsg at the end due to most wt and other people afking, Quite amusing imo.

2s7hnc4.jpg

I got more shit to post but i will leave it at that for tonight. Happy tinking Tinkers!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

WTB that does not count because you got people to put on and off their gear to get 200k healing. It has to be a proper wsg no cheating allowd. For guys who are not sure if hes cheating or not have a looking on how much the ememy has done damage wise and compare it to all the healing that has been done.

P.S: THis post isnt about you wtb so don't try to intervene

If this post is only on priests then i probs shouldnt be here but i was on track for 165k on my hpally but we capped with 8 mins left and i had well over 105k at the time. 8 mins dont seem like much tome but it's 1/3 of a wsg

Ready, i do belive it is easier to get high healing with hpallies than priests. Priests have to work alot harder to make it due to the fact they run out of mana faster than hpallys coz of the regen. And i have no dought that you could of made it to 165k. Priests could get higher also. It just depends how the wsg plays out i guess. Thanks for your imput though matey.

First off, hey guys! I haven't posted or been a part of the community in years. If some of you remember about 5 years ago, I was Redheadstabr a 19 rogue from back in the day.

That being said, I have made my way back to this bracket, and was in the match that Living did the 120k... I was like wtf

That's all.

First off, hey guys! I haven't posted or been a part of the community in years. If some of you remember about 5 years ago, I was Redheadstabr a 19 rogue from back in the day.

That being said, I have made my way back to this bracket, and was in the match that Living did the 120k... I was like wtf

That's all.

haha, Cheers mate

Dude...

I was in that match, and let me rephrase. I was impressed. I said wtf, maning holy crap, that's a ton of healing.

Read the scoreboard you posted, and you will see my name there.

Dude...

I was in that match, and let me rephrase. I was impressed. I said wtf, maning holy crap, that's a ton of healing.

Read the scoreboard you posted, and you will see my name there.

Sorry dude haha i though you mean like i did it back in March, you said match. i misread your statement sorry ahaha.

Hey first of all i'd like to say, are we supposed to be impressed the healers you went up against, they didnt do fk all healing to whata holy paly CAN do. Also its not always about just healing, fearing, help take out a player when you see the chance. so and so forth And so on and so forth. And the thing that discusts me most is you guys like each others but holes so much that by the end of it you look like aldof hitler. Just sayen.

Hey guys i decided to put this post up coz i was bored, this is the most i have ever healed in a wsg so far. I did not have any major buffs to help me get this it was just rumsey/inner fire/fort from the start. This was also done today you can ask my friends if it was done today for proof. Just for those who might be thinking this, i did not use gems you can check my professions. I know this does not achieve anything or show any skill. It is just merley for people wanting to see how much a priest can heal in wsg. It was a fairley hard match because we were up against 5 fucking hunters witch was dumb but we pulled it off witch was kinda of funneh. Obioviousley this doesn't show priests bubbles and overhealing witch i should get a addon to see how much it was for the future :p
Also i wouldn't mind seeing ss of other priests pulling off more than what i have done. (Without cheating off coarse)

P.S: Priests can obioviousley do more but you need to right conditions to pull it off.

2h3d5dk.jpg

On other news, i manage to scroung up a ss of me the only one being in wsg at the end due to most wt and other people afking, Quite amusing imo.

2s7hnc4.jpg

I got more shit to post but i will leave it at that for tonight. Happy tinking Tinkers!!! :)
I always play with recount to show my absorbs. With that I am usually outhealing everyone. Its too bad you couldn't show what your total healing was with absorbs, i'm sure it was impressive.

Hey first of all i'd like to say, are we supposed to be impressed the healers you went up against, they didnt do fk all healing to whata holy paly CAN do. Also its not always about just healing, fearing, help take out a player when you see the chance. so and so forth And so on and so forth. And the thing that discusts me most is you guys like each others but holes so much that by the end of it you look like aldof hitler. Just sayen.

I do deserve that holy but, i did say in the very first post it wasn't about skill and so forth. It was merley for people who wanted to see how much a priest can do in a wsg nothing about how to play a priest in wsg.

Users who are viewing this thread