19 bg pops

Merged battlegroup aren't working as intended all the time, Blizzard is working on it fixing it soon

I think certain battlegroups have longer queues. I'm on Ruin and I hardly have to wait for pops. Like Bankbeauty said, there's tons of bugs related to battleground queues right now.

tamer said:
alright thanks guys..think they're gonna fix it tomorrow? heard they were updating and fixing a few things...i hope so xD..anyways thanks and good luck with everything

I sure hope so! Though I've been saying this for the past month or so. >.>

ya our Q pops over here on wildhammer are just so random, some times we get 45min Qs other times its like 3-5mins.....its really messed up with all the Q bugs as well.

Well i think you're lucky to even get a pop, over here at neptulon (Rampage bg) it's unavailable.

Been queing for hours and still nothing.

whats about euro pops? in cata merged fix and work right for all euro realms and bgs, or now its work pretty damn good ( Group one: Battlegroups Blackout and Cataclysm,Group two: Battlegroups Frenzy, Rampage and Cyclone,Group three: Battlegroups Reckoning, Cruelty and Emberstorm,Group four: Battlegroups Misery and Vindication)? and cya sweet misery and hi blackout bg ? =(

its a rhetorical question =/

Well, the battlegroups are not fully merged but linked. You can tell by seeing the average queue times beeing low and not getting a pop. This means there are not enough people in queue in the said groups above to make a match with others.

We had the same problem after the language merge, you saw the other languages have their games with changeing queue times but not enough people were queueing from english realms wich ment no pop.

This is just kinda the same and i hope blizz will fix it soon. It could also be working as intended and that this is the merge as planned, but then it just failed.

It's not so much the queue times on Destromath or Spinebreaker (US) that are the problem, the main problem is the bug with not being able to take the pop. It has completely turned me off to queueing bg's. I have just been trying to get sachel loot on my priest so I can heal the shit out of <HoHo's Laundry Service> while we take over the world MUHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread