15agi to weapon enchant in cataclysm

Honestly, I would not be getting all that excited about petty things like this, notice how AP was removed completely? and hunters don't have mana? and mp5 was removed? don't get to hung up on these things quite yet xD

Spooksters said:
Honestly, I would not be getting all that excited about petty things like this, notice how AP was removed completely? and hunters don't have mana? and mp5 was removed? don't get to hung up on these things quite yet xD

i actually am loving all the changes, this is actually enough to get me to level a char to max and keep playing this game lol. just waiting for xpac now before i start really playing again.

lol, guess you haven't been playing as long as i have them, because all these changed are probably too much for me (been playing since beta) and I am wondering how long i will hold out, not even a question of IF i will hold out, its just a time thing now :)

Spooksters said:
lol, guess you haven't been playing as long as i have them, because all these changed are probably too much for me (been playing since beta) and I am wondering how long i will hold out, not even a question of IF i will hold out, its just a time thing now :)

ive been playing since launch and havent really enjoyed it since tbc. vanilla wow was the best this game ever was. but all these changes will make leveling a more fresh experience and the class changes look good so far. this game needs all these changes imo as the whole experince has grown extremely stale. still the instant starwars is out im gone lol.

The hunter focus change that would allow hunters to lose a number of the short CD abilities. If this includes say Conc Shot, it could mean big trouble for melee in all brackets (Look at Chains of Ice). Multishot being taken off the list of CDs could also be murderous at these lower brackets.

The reason alot of the damage abilities have CDs was because they could have been spammed until mana ran dry. 10 Multis in a row, or 20 Arcanes without once stopping? This Focus System would likely limit Multi-shot to 3-4 in a row... add three other hunters and you can start to see the trouble for this bracket.

Conrose said:
The hunter focus change that would allow hunters to lose a number of the short CD abilities. If this includes say Conc Shot, it could mean big trouble for melee in all brackets (Look at Chains of Ice). Multishot being taken off the list of CDs could also be murderous at these lower brackets.

The reason alot of the damage abilities have CDs was because they could have been spammed until mana ran dry. 10 Multis in a row, or 20 Arcanes without once stopping? This Focus System would likely limit Multi-shot to 3-4 in a row... add three other hunters and you can start to see the trouble for this bracket.

they said abilities would take between 30-60 focus so their will be no spaming. the best thing i see coming out of this is no more wingclip spam.

TwinkorDie said:
ive been playing since launch and havent really enjoyed it since tbc. vanilla wow was the best this game ever was. but all these changes will make leveling a more fresh experience and the class changes look good so far. this game needs all these changes imo as the whole experince has grown extremely stale. still the instant starwars is out im gone lol.

You're probably right, it's switching it up and adding like 50 new zones that people can play in, tons of new quests, can go back and do heroic VC/SFK...but Im I doubt ill be around to see it :p I can see your point however

TwinkorDie said:
they said abilities would take between 30-60 focus so their will be no spaming. the best thing i see coming out of this is no more wingclip spam.

At 30 focus out of I'll assume 100... that's 3 such abilities in 4.5 seconds. At 60 focus and 6 focus/sec, that's about 2 in 3.3 seconds. Two Multishots per hunter in 3.3 seconds in a game with 4 hunters on one side with each hit dealing 100+ on non-crits... 200+ on crits. A supporting rogue twink could sneeze on someone who ate 4 hits and kill em... then repeat on anyone else who stood in the way of the hunters.

Wonder what the Heroic VC or SFK loot will be? Heroic SFK loot = Shadowfang?

To me WoW was the greatest game when I leveled up for the first time.. All the cool zones and shit, didnt know about anything and learnt stuff everyday as I leveled further. When they change all the zones and quests and maybe that fun could be regained..

WHen I think about it I kinda played WoW waiting for to hvae as fun as I had the first months before I reached 70 (started early TBC) and most of the time was probably on top of Org bank. I don't like the lava and canyon everywhere thing though.

only a few hints have been given about this method, that agi gives more AP for hunters rogues druids and shamans.

the why they didn't say that AP was removed, it was removed from the weapon, AP will be coming from main stats only which means the main stats gets boosted for it. the only way for them to make the change they said to stop the other classes from using the lower gears to get twice the damage. the only way is to make those classes gain more out of one stat like the warrior and his 2 AP per str !

all make sens.

but at this point thinking that +15 agi will still be there is way too far ahead of time.

the mechanic will change completely thus the enchants will do as well !

ArthurianKnight said:
only a few hints have been given about this method, that agi gives more AP for hunters rogues druids and shamans.

the why they didn't say that AP was removed, it was removed from the weapon, AP will be coming from main stats only which means the main stats gets boosted for it. the only way for them to make the change they said to stop the other classes from using the lower gears to get twice the damage. the only way is to make those classes gain more out of one stat like the warrior and his 2 AP per str !

all make sens.

but at this point thinking that +15 agi will still be there is way too far ahead of time.

the mechanic will change completely thus the enchants will do as well !

The enchantment will likely remain, but rebalanced... however I feel that if any rebalancing occurs, it will come in the form of dodge/crit from agility nerfs to accomidate the higher agility from gear at higher levels.

Boglund said:
To me WoW was the greatest game when I leveled up for the first time.. All the cool zones and shit, didnt know about anything and learnt stuff everyday as I leveled further. When they change all the zones and quests and maybe that fun could be regained..

WHen I think about it I kinda played WoW waiting for to hvae as fun as I had the first months before I reached 70 (started early TBC) and most of the time was probably on top of Org bank. I don't like the lava and canyon everywhere thing though.

yeah i was hoping the same thing, I remember levelling my first hunter... it took me forever but i had a ton of fun... i'll probably roll a new toon just to level through all the revamped zones.

Users who are viewing this thread