15agi to weapon enchant in cataclysm

Ramune said:
yeah i was hoping the same thing, I remember levelling my first hunter... it took me forever but i had a ton of fun... i'll probably roll a new toon just to level through all the revamped zones.

This. I think the revamped world is exactly what WoW needs. I can't wait to start fresh with a new race, class, and quest lines. The most fun I have ever had in WoW was leveling my first character, because the experience was so new.

xFeat said:
This. I think the revamped world is exactly what WoW needs. I can't wait to start fresh with a new race, class, and quest lines. The most fun I have ever had in WoW was leveling my first character, because the experience was so new.

yeah i cant wait to try it out, i do fear however that starwars will be released before this and then ill never get to see it all. im a total starwars nerd and kotor was my favorite console rpg of all time.

they said their taking out many talents so we can get early "fun" ones right? Rly Rly Rly want lvl 19 hemo rogues xD but, ive only been playing since2.1 and the only thing ive learned since then is the game is always changing. I think we all can agree w/ that (the game changing i dc what you think about hemo at 19 i wants it anyways!1!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread