119's -- Y'all it's been fun AF.

Why you shaking your head. You act like that’s not the case
[doublepost=1552582958,1552582538][/doublepost]Let’s just put it this way. Idk if anyone will feel pitty for 119s. You were all warned to just go 110

[doublepost=1552582958,1552582538][/doublepost]Let’s just put it this way. Idk if anyone will feel pitty for 119s. You were all warned to just go 110
You don't know why they came to this decision, you have no idea which single bracket or level (if any) caused this. And to think you had the power avert this with your words of wisdom well I guess we all bow to you.

I have my own suspicions, I think the community feature played a massive part. Suddenly it wasn't just 1 or 2 twinks per BG, it was 5 or 6 stomping and when levelers have 1 or 2 twinks it's a ballache, when there is 6 it's a total waste of time and an unpleasant experience.

110's are the most broken bracket of all of them, and it's still/was a leveling bracket, not sure how that bracket can claim anything in regards to being more about twink vs twink battling. At least 119's casual leveler stood a chance against other twinks, even premades if they played well enough. Also in order to have twink vs twink battles you need a community, which we did, and they happened, keep in mind if there is any lead here from the 110 bracket it's because that bracket has had an expansion's worth of a head start. I suspect the 119's impact to your average leveler was very minimal. I'd be willing to bet during the majority of the day levelers rarely saw 119 twinks, during all of BFA, if you took a snapshot of a 1000 instances of 119's games you'd probably only see 100 games with twinks in them, and even if they did, unless it was three or more they probably didn't even notice. It's a red herring argument.

Last edited:
You don't know why they came to this decision, you have no idea which single bracket or level (if any) caused this. And to think you had the power avert this with your words of wisdom well I guess we all bow to you.

I have my own suspicions, I think the community feature played a massive part. Suddenly it wasn't just 1 or 2 twinks per BG, it was 5 or 6 stomping and when levelers have 1 or 2 twinks it's a ballache, when there is 6 it's a total waste of time and an unpleasant experience.

I said adding to the reason they separated. Not THE reason. L2read
[doublepost=1552585844,1552585777][/doublepost]
110's are the most broken bracket of all of them, and it's still/was a leveling bracket, not sure how that bracket can claim anything in regards to being more about twink vs twink battling. At least 119's casual leveler stood a chance against other twinks, even premades if they played well enough. Also in order to have twink vs twink battles you need a community, which we did, and they happened, keep in mind if there is any lead here from the 110 bracket it's because that bracket has had an expansion's worth of a head start. I suspect the 119's impact to your average leveler was very minimal. I'd be willing to bet during the majority of the day levelers rarely saw 119 twinks, during all of BFA, if you took a snapshot of a 1000 instances of 119's games you'd probably only see 100 games with twinks in them, and even if they did, unless it was three or more they probably didn't even notice. It's a red herring argument.

Simple fact that way more people rolled 110s. So you just see more twinks in there. Nothing more. Your drawing some hard lines man

And if you read my first comment, I mentioned how if all the people who rolled 119 woulda just went 110, there would be games every 10 minutes even after the seperation

Edit: Forgive me Veech, no hard feelings...

My point is, you say our mistakes were because we were "wanting to be OP in a leveling bracket," however any twink in any bracket, including 110's, fall under this definition, because ... .... we're twinks, that's what they do.

Second point you make is "instead of playing twink v twink action that 110 always has." What else can we do here man? We form a community we utilize the system within it's limitations. We form pre-mades, and we queue. Are you saying we should have used the wargames mode instead? Is this something 110 did to avoid levelers? I highly doubt it. It's not like we, as far as I remember it, avoided other twinks, we just played whoever we got games against.

And the main reason, specifically the Alliance community kicked off is because Horde was so good at kicking our asses.

Last edited:
It may get patched eventually, but for now you can que into a bg with xp on, then hit enter bg and then turn xp off in the 0.5 second before the load screen. Had a fun spin in a few bgs this way this afternoon. Might get banned, but might unsub/quit anyway. May as well go out rolling fat crits.

Users who are viewing this thread