US 119 Alliance Community

yea lost another 5 in a row, done with horde. not worth all the time and effort to lose all the time.

Sorry, let me clarify, i dont mind losing. I mind getting gy farmed 30 secs into the fight. Over and over again. Losing 1500-0 in mines. BFG 1500-0. Temple 1500-0. Its getting roflstomped that i mind. Sorry if that came off as whining. close games are awesome, i love the nail biting excitement, gg lost by 3 points, not omg farmed as soon as gates opened by 5 man premades. Done.

im 100 - 46 so far on this priest for bgs

Alliance is stronger, with this community not getting much horde recognition because the lack mods here, makes it easier to go alliance.

I also just want to point out that the horde 119 community only has 4 people with permission to invite. Where as almost everyone in the alliance community can. I've seen several 119 twinks on horde side, just no actual sense of community compared to Alliance.

I also just want to point out that the horde 119 community only has 4 people with permission to invite. Where as almost everyone in the alliance community can. I've seen several 119 twinks on horde side, just no actual sense of community compared to Alliance.

Sounds like they need to fix that or make a new group. That's flawed if they want to grow

Maybe we should try and have someone else organize a 119 horde community? In fact I'd love to see someone like @Sun or @Gucciglad , not specifically ;) , to try 119s on horde and recruit.

It's the most fun I've had since WoD 19s. But I would love to have a challenge. And currently there's no challenge xD. I have 100% win ratio on half the BGs I've done, and 84%+ on the other bgs.
[doublepost=1544408977,1544408179][/doublepost]Here's what our alliance community looks like on your average day. We had 40+ people online last night when we did Ulduar raid.

activity.JPG

Maybe we should try and have someone else organize a 119 horde community? In fact I'd love to see someone like @Sun or @Gucciglad , not specifically ;) , to try 119s on horde and recruit.

It's the most fun I've had since WoD 19s. But I would love to have a challenge. And currently there's no challenge xD. I have 100% win ratio on half the BGs I've done, and 84%+ on the other bgs.
[doublepost=1544408977,1544408179][/doublepost]Here's what our alliance community looks like on your average day. We had 40+ people online last night when we did Ulduar raid.

View attachment 9514
thanks for thinking of me, but i wouldnt want to spread myself too thin. its a tough balance between coordinator and actually getting to enjoy the game too.

Users who are viewing this thread