US 119 Alliance Community

Our community just completed the Black Temple for Timewalking this week. We one shot every boss but Illidan (two shot him). ROS was bugged out, couldn't finish it. Thanks for all that joined, and grats to those with the sweet 315 gear that dropped, that was a lot of fun.

If you need a break from the "end-game" and want to join some chill folks and of course get gud, join our 119 community.

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/4DkZvq3Tb2r?region=US&faction=Alliance

Perks:
Joining a fun and growing community that organizes games and dungeons and raids.
Azerite gear.
Can easily get a full set of 310 Timewalking Gear during TW weeks. You get a sense of accomplishment pretty fast.
Fast BG queues, literally all day long.
Still a growing twink community, it's always nice coming into a new scene on the ground floor so to speak.
Every spec feels strong.

Last edited:
How active is this community? I'll join it after my faction change is complete.

How active is this community?

I've been working the last couple of days so I haven't been able to count but the number of members in the community is now over 100. I'd say 70-80% of those are 119's. It's very active.

Last edited:
I've been working the last couple of days so I haven't been able to count but the number of members in the community is now over 100. I'd say 70-80% of those are 119's. It's very active.

Yeah I noticed there were about 30 people active yesterday. People were making groups and all.

Compared to horde with maybe 3 on at a time. Think alliance likes winning

It makes up for the shitty randoms that we queue with. I think horde levelers are better at pvp near endgame. So queueing alone on alliance isn't ideal unless you know you can carry.

Man alliance is were its at. Played 10 Bgs this morning as horde. 0 wins. Fuck all that, and there wasnt a soul in the horde community. Inbeforeflamers: I play to win, not get demolished everygame.
Think alliance likes winning
As do i!

Man alliance is were its at. Played 10 Bgs this morning as horde. 0 wins. Fuck all that, and there wasnt a soul in the horde community. Inbeforeflamers: I play to win, not get demolished everygame.
As do i!

Maybe i just had some bad voodoo. Games were better this morning when solo queued.

These groups are noice, tho.

bg group.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
yea lost another 5 in a row, done with horde. not worth all the time and effort to lose all the time.

Sorry, let me clarify, i dont mind losing. I mind getting gy farmed 30 secs into the fight. Over and over again. Losing 1500-0 in mines. BFG 1500-0. Temple 1500-0. Its getting roflstomped that i mind. Sorry if that came off as whining. close games are awesome, i love the nail biting excitement, gg lost by 3 points, not omg farmed as soon as gates opened by 5 man premades. Done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread