111 DH Solo Twink.

Discussion in 'Level 110-119' started by Zergy, Nov 15, 2018.

Share This Page

1. rapind

rapind Member

Wait what? Why is this the assumption? Is this documented somewhere?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 6, 2018 ---
    Ahh ok. Fair nuff.

2. necroaqua

necroaqua Dedicated Guide Author

Are 60s in their own bracket? Are 70s? 80s? 100s? Blizzard fixes the brackets later on down the road. I didn't really do much endgame twinking in previous expacs, so I don't really have a good idea of when in an expac's lifecycle it has happened previously. But its a good assumption it will eventually happen.

3. sevenohseven

sevenohseven objectives or gtfo

i chose darkslash talent to give more single target burst with the thirsty blades azerite trait. still leggo poor but cant help to notice my budget DH has a bit more crit/ mastery than the OP. cant tell how much leech im at 30% base, more in demon form. eyebeams gives me 8 seconds of free metamorphosis.biggest problem im having right now are dismounts, slows, roots.the movement boost from my trinket is nice but gets wasted if im rooted. being a night elf gives me an o shit button if things get bad and im not dotted up.

budget 111
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dethecus/Tazerface

4. rapind

rapind Member

Pretty sure this changes when the next xpac comes out (or possibly it's prepatch). I *think* that's what happened to the 100 bracket when BFA hit (or was it the prepatch?). Not being snarky, just thought you'd read a blue post about it or something.

5. necroaqua

necroaqua Dedicated Guide Author

6. rapind

rapind Member

OK that's far less alarming to me! I'll probably be twinking 120 or 121 come next xpac anyways.

7. Warglave

Warglave Member

Hopefully the go the route of 118 can get into it again, like in legion and Cata. That was fun.