110's are insane

About the +250 reputation items from the expeditions I can say this much :
Im 72% through with the collect 1 million azerite achievement on my 110, so far what I got is 3 of the reputation tokens, but unfortunately 2 of them were for the 7th legion the other one for the order of embers. So basically in 120 runs I got 0 rep form champions of azeroth. I know that they do drop at 110 since a friend of mine got one with his 110 DH.

I conclude from this that reaching friendly would already take either insane rng luck or time, and even then we dont know yet whether the +15 Ilvl upgrade will even be available at 110. My hope is that in a future patch all the tokens from wq and the mission table become BoA, otherwise anything beyond friendly might be next to impossible.
In order to farm them effectively I think its a good idea to get groups of three 110 twinks so we can spread up in the island and finish them much faster and have an instant que.

If you get your hands on a tear of azeroth make sure you have the darkmoon faire buff while turning them in, and if the faire is over save them until the next one is up.

Sounds good. Actually tonight has been night of the Horde. No one's queing on Alliance. The most I've seen was a 37k hp monk, but he still melted.

I'll edit this: are death knights doing well in this bracket? I've had the itch to make one for a while, but I'm not sure I want to put in the time or the money if they suck. I'd probably make it Alliance just so I can have both factions.

I am a zone and half into BfA questlines on a priest and am having a blast. I can really starting to see the potential after getting a few 285 pieces. I think my next toon to take through will be a 119, as I can see a lot of unique potential in both brackets. Very excited to make high level twinks for the first time.

I am a zone and half into BfA questlines on a priest and am having a blast. I can really starting to see the potential after getting a few 285 pieces. I think my next toon to take through will be a 119, as I can see a lot of unique potential in both brackets. Very excited to make high level twinks for the first time.

I'm at zone 3 and have several 290 greens, but only have had 1 epic upgrade. How has your luck been with epics?

Now what many of you do not know is that every time you increase your reputation with Champions of Azeroth to a new level (AKA neutral to friendly, friendly to honored, etc.), you gain +15 ilvls on your neck.

Out of curiosity, how would one not know this? Literally a core part of endgame xd

I believe most twinks at the end of the day has an endgame character for various purposes, no?

Out of curiosity, how would one not know this? Literally a core part of endgame xd

I believe most twinks at the end of the day has an endgame character for various purposes, no?
No. Many people I play with do play with twink only. Myself included.

I received all my 295 Azurite at the end of each zone. I think it was due to my high level neck

I just tested yesterday, the Azerite gear quest rewards are ilvl 295 once you reach neck lvl 10, I checked the rewards at levels 7, 8, 9, and 10 and they only went up after I hit 10.

ownage.png
Hi Grace, you should post some of my games.. i'll post one later tonight with my 2.5mil damage ;) haha

vjQ7l5o

That's god status right there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread