110 Twink guidance

As much as I love UH DK, Ret pally is probably the best class. It can 1v1 anything, it can kite, it can heal, and when you think it’s almost dead, it either bubbles or instantly fullheals. I once saw a twinkret run into a mob of 8horde non-twinks, use wakeof ashes, and they literallydisappeared.

this seems familiar.... was it our very first bg together? is there another ret nuclear bomb tink stealing my thunder!!?

this seems familiar.... was it our very first bg together? is there another ret nuclear bomb tink stealing my thunder!!?
I’ve seen you do it, I’ve seen Delladrin do it, and I’ve seen Howdoilook do it. Any ret stacking the right traits is gonna blow up a team in seconds. Too OP hahaha

I’ve seen you do it, I’ve seen Delladrin do it, and I’ve seen Howdoilook do it. Any ret stacking the right traits is gonna blow up a team in seconds. Too OP hahaha
Sadly I didn't know about cherry picking traits/armor when I did my ret twink. It was back when people thought you needed a certain lvl of necklace to get 295s...

So I only have 1 piece with the mastery trait. I am guessing 3x mastery stacking and you are blowing shit up hard.

I haven't pvp'd in a while either...seems I see a lot more ally vs horde twinks in bgs and that makes it frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread